Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar holding the title hostage

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I've been really loving Ember Moon lately. I like her style and she's one of the hottest women on the roster. Becky Lynch, Mandy Rose and Alexa Bliss have some competition now.

She also has one of the best finishers with the flying cartwheel Stone Cold Stunner.

I love Becky Lynch. She's so quick and a great worker, not sure why she doesn't get more of a push. And when I see her, my first thought is I think I'm in love haha.

Comment

I've been really loving Ember Moon lately. I like her style and she's one of the hottest women on the roster. Becky Lynch, Mandy Rose and Alexa Bliss have some competition now.

She also has one of the best finishers with the flying cartwheel Stone Cold Stunner.

I think Naomi is hotter and has a more creative/athletic move set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          I love Becky Lynch. She's so quick and a great worker, not sure why she doesn't get more of a push. And when I see her, my first thought is I think I'm in love haha.

Becky Lynch, Charlotte and Asuka are the best female wrestlers they have right now.

Becky also gets a huge reaction from the crowd compared to most of the other women. She's a fan favorite and I heard she's a real sweetheart in real life. She does a lot of charity work and Make a Wish events for terminally ill children, just like Cena.

I think she'll get the title again eventually, they just have so many talented female wrestlers now.

Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
          I think Naomi is hotter and has a more creative/athletic move set.
          Naomi has the bigger booty and slightly better body, but Ember is prettier IMO.

Naomi is more athletic, I love her split legged moonsault.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            Brock Lesnar holding the title hostage
            I hope they finally give the title to Braun Strauman.

Comment

Becky Lynch, Charlotte and Asuka are the best female wrestlers they have right now.

Becky also gets a huge reaction from the crowd compared to most of the other women. She's a fan favorite and I heard she's a real sweetheart in real life. She does a lot of charity work and Make a Wish events for terminally ill children, just like Cena.

I think she'll get the title again eventually, they just have so many talented female wrestlers now.

Naomi has the bigger booty and slightly better body, but Ember is prettier IMO.

Naomi is more athletic, I love her split legged moonsault.
              I hope you're right and that Lynch gets to keep the belt for a while, hopefully defend it a few times and hold it about a year. I used to love it when we'd see people like Cena and Batista take on all comers from months or when London and Kendrick held the Smackdown tag team belts for a little over a year.

Comment

• Adam cole the next Shawn micheals. Actually better then him. Adam cole bay bay!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                  Adam cole the next Shawn micheals. Actually better then him. Adam cole bay bay!!!
                  Too short and too light. Even Shawn Michaels weigh 220 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    I hope you're right and that Lynch gets to keep the belt for a while, hopefully defend it a few times and hold it about a year. I used to love it when we'd see people like Cena and Batista take on all comers from months or when London and Kendrick held the Smackdown tag team belts for a little over a year.
                    I love the longer title reigns. It makes it feel special when the champ finally get beat for their title.

Triple H is the one pushing for longer title reigns, Vince sees the title as more of a prop these days. It's ironic that Triple H is the one with the old school wrestling mentality, while Vince is 70 years old and tries to keep up with current trends and pop culture.

I know the Bruno Sammartino era is long gone, but I want to see a champ hold the title for maybe 1/3 as long as he did. Maybe like 3-4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Too short and too light. Even Shawn Michaels weigh 220 lbs
                      Trust me, he's gonna be a main event material in no time. The boy has great timing, Mike skills, charisma. Daniel Bryan is also short and light, mysterio, benoit, guerrero, Jericho bulked up. Size dosent matter in some cases in wwe.

Comment

Working...
                      X