No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    I hope they finally give the title to Braun Strauman.
    nah fam they will continue pushing you to the moon until you win it

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
      Trust me, he's gonna be a main event material in no time. The boy has great timing, Mike skills, charisma. Daniel Bryan is also short and light, mysterio, benoit, guerrero, Jericho bulked up. Size dosent matter in some cases in wwe.
      Yeah and I hope size matters less when Triple H takes over for good.

Comment

• They ruined nakamura

Comment

• Why? It's completely fake. Planned way in advance both in terms of the bouts and the soap opera story lines. Complete and utter waste of time in every possible respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
            Why? It's completely fake. Planned way in advance both in terms of the bouts and the soap opera story lines. Complete and utter waste of time in every possible respect.
            Just like your Magic aka your Illusions Mr. Houdini.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hILCw66sLU

22 years ago Hulk Hogan joined the NWO.

Comment

• No one watching G1 special?

Comment

• Well....Houdini has been dead since 1926. Still the most famous magician in the world. Many of his most incredible escapes they still don't know how he did them.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                    Well....Houdini has been dead since 1926. Still the most famous magician in the world. Many of his most incredible escapes they still don't know how he did them.
                    Yep, love him. I also love that he was one of the first people to debunk psychics, even though his friend, writer Arthur Doyle of Sherlock Holmes fame was a believer.

I heard a story that he gave his wife a password so if someone claimed to be able to communicate with him from the dead, she would ask them what the password was and none of them guessed right haha. James Randi has also taken on that mantle these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      No one watching G1 special?

G1 special on what? Hogan? Pro wrestling?

Comment

Working...
                      X