No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    The new World Heavyweight Title looks beautiful. Might be the best looking wrestling title at the moment.

960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=960.jpg

Definitely better than I would have expected considering how terrible looking some of their titles are, particularly the IC title. And tag team titles look good awful and are probably the worst, they are overdue for a change as well. The plates on the tag belts look like a paper plates covered with foil.

I actually how the Universal title looks, it's just a lazy unoriginal design, literally the same as the WWE title, just a different color.

You think so? I think it looks kinda bland. They need to get rid of the danm logo out of the belt. Makes it look bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

You think so? I think it looks kinda bland. They need to get rid of the danm logo out of the belt. Makes it look bad
      Yeah I like it, it's really just an updated version of the big gold belt. I prefer simple classic designs. I don't mind the current the WWE title much, just tired of seeing the big W logo on half of their titles. At least this new world title's logo is not as big and it blends in with the gold that's on the belt.

The only title that might look better in my opinion is the AEW title. The current AEW women's title looks nice as well, reminds of the WWE title from 2002-2005.
      Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

• Looks like AEW's third show is inching closer, Saturday Night on TNT

Comment

I hope either Rollins, McIntyre, Owens, Balor, or Lashley win the new world title first. They all deserve to be champ.

AJ would be my first choice, but he's injured now.

Maybe Sami, Nakamura, Gunther, and Karrion Kross and compete for that title in the future.

Cody HAS to beat Roman for the WWE title and bring the eagle belt back, or a new belt altogether.
          Is this a continuation of the big gold belt???

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

The WWE logo really does kill the look of all of their belts. It’s too casual, doesn’t come across as formal or professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post

Is this a continuation of the big gold belt???
              I believe so, they're calling it the world heavyweight title.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post
                Looks like AEW's third show is inching closer, Saturday Night on TNT
                They're gonna treat it like a big deal, apparently they're doing a brand split of some kind with CM Punk going to their Saturday show.

I guess Rampage will be their C show at this point, AEW's version of Main Event or Sunday Night Heat.

Comment

I believe so, they're calling it the world heavyweight title.
                  So is the Universal Belt the current version of the WWE Title then? Kinda dumb, since it originally replaced the heavyweight title. Nice looking belt though. Still hope Cody beats Roman. It's gonna be anti climactic AF now. Even if Cody somehow either wins MITB and gets a rematch that way or wins some kind of #1 contender match down the line. That's probably the plan. Then they'll make it something like Hell in a Cell to try to minimize Bloodline interference. But you know they'll make their way in at some point and be taken out by Sami, Owens and Riddle.

Comment

I hope either Rollins, McIntyre, Owens, Balor, or Lashley win the new world title first. They all deserve to be champ.

AJ would be my first choice, but he's injured now.

Maybe Sami, Nakamura, Gunther, and Karrion Kross and compete for that title in the future.

Cody HAS to beat Roman for the WWE title and bring the eagle belt back, or a new belt altogether.
                    So Universal IS WWE title now. Still lame as this change would've had more impact if Cody won the belts. McIntyre could really use another title run, as they're not doing much with him creatively. Just hanging with Sheamus. So let him have this new title and then Sheamus the IC. I don't mind the IC belt, but definitely preferred the classic Reggie Parks design. Still would've meant WAY more if Cody won the belt at Mania. But Cody had to lose because Vince and Triple H had to be petty douchebags. Just because the guy got over on his own and destroyed a Triple H throne at his first pay per view. So much for doing what's best for business. It's always been about what the owner wants.

Comment

The new World Heavyweight Title looks beautiful. Might be the best looking wrestling title at the moment.

960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=960.jpg

Definitely better than I would have expected considering how terrible looking some of their titles are, particularly the IC title. And tag team titles look good awful and are probably the worst, they are overdue for a change as well. The plates on the tag belts look like a paper plates covered with foil.

I actually how the Universal title looks, it's just a lazy unoriginal design, literally the same as the WWE title, just a different color.

Oh yeah with the penny and silver dollar coin designs. They need to go back to the classic designs of those from the old Smackdown tag title days and the classic World Tag Title either from 80s-90s or from 2000s-2010s.

Comment

Working...
                      X