No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Meltzer gave Gunther vs. Sheamus at Clash at the Castle 5 stars.

Really fun, brutal match. I hope Sheamus does win the IC title at some point. It's the only title he hasn't won, he deserves it for being a workhorse in WWE for over a decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post
        Here's the uncensored version that didn't make it to air but is still on youtube as of now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx3WmyYNo9g

Comment

And MJF is right. That's something sorely lacking in this business with a lot of wrestlers and the most important thing. Making the fans FEEL. It's something MJF does and guys like Moxley are great at. I think Danielson does both too. He can provide the promos and give you the 5 star matches with out too many over the top flip and dives crap too.

Comment

A lot of people don't like that match, but it works for me too. Good story as well. Not a classic or anything, but I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Call me crazy but I think Orange Cassidy would have been successful in Vince's WWE.

He obviously doesn't meet Vince's standards physically, but being the carny that Vince is, I think he would have loved Cassidy's over the top "anti-wrestler/superstar" gimmick.

I could see Baron Corbin jobbing to Orange.
              How was Dynamite tonight? Gonna try and at least catch some of it before I go to sleep (not a CM Punk reference haha).

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

How was Dynamite tonight? Gonna try and at least catch some of it before I go to sleep (not a CM Punk reference haha).
                The world title fights were pretty good, so was the tag title match.
                Anthony342 Anthony342 likes this.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/i/status/1570162483234754560 Velveteen Dream and EC3 are beefing

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

A lot of people don't like that match, but it works for me too. Good story as well. Not a classic or anything, but I like it.
                    Brian Lee aka the Underfaker aka Chainz was a good Fake Undertaker. He was just a slight bit shorter than the real one. I think they are cousins in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

The world title fights were pretty good, so was the tag title match.
                      Yup. I also liked Stokely Hathaway's promo.

He's gonna become the Al Haymon of AEW.

Comment

Working...
                      X