No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns2 View Post
    Now way that's the same guy. It's his brother, clear as day.

Comment

• Cody Rhodes is going to beat Roman Reigns and becomes a transitional WWE Champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post
        Cody Rhodes is going to beat Roman Reigns and becomes a transitional WWE Champion.
        So whose gonna beat Cody then? The Rock? Seth Rollins? Drew McIntyre?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

So whose gonna beat Cody then? The Rock? Seth Rollins? Drew McIntyre?
          Omos probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Omos probably.
            That would be some pretty crappy booking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

That would be some pretty crappy booking.
              Omos is terrible. He's just as bad as the Great Khali. He didn't improve at all since his debut last year.

He's gonna end up hurting somebody.

It's a shame that Lashley is going to have to job for him.
              Last edited by Willy Wanker; 04-10-2022, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Now way that's the same guy. It's his brother, clear as day.
                I hope they book Usos vs. Elias and Ezekiel.

Comment

I hope they book Usos vs. Elias and Ezekiel.
                  It will happen, like Undertaker vs. Undertaker

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

It will happen, like Undertaker vs. Undertaker
                    That was a weird storyline, but I loved it when I was like 13.

Then about 10-15 years later, they booked the real Kane vs. masked Kane (Luke Gallows in Kane cosplay). It had potential I thought, but it was ruined from the beginning when they gave Gallows a really cheap looking Kane costume, the mask was like something you could find at Walmart during Halloween season.

I also think Gallows split his pants when he tombstoned Kane. Hard to redeem yourself after that.

Kane is great and one of the best gimmicks ever, but he was involved in some of the worst and most embarrassing storylines in WWE history. I watched a recent Whatculture video and it made me realize Katie Vick wasn't even as bad some of the other sht Kane was involved with if you think about it.

Comment

That was a weird storyline, but I loved it when I was like 13.

Then about 10-15 years later, they booked the real Kane vs. masked Kane (Luke Gallows in Kane cosplay). It had potential I thought, but it was ruined from the beginning when they gave Gallows a really cheap looking Kane costume, the mask was like something you could find at Walmart during Halloween season.

I also think Gallows split his pants when he tombstoned Kane. Hard to redeem yourself after that.

Kane is great and one of the best gimmicks ever, but he was involved in some of the worst and most embarrassing storylines in WWE history. I watched a recent Whatculture video and it made me realize Katie Vick wasn't even as bad some of the other sht Kane was involved with if you think about it.
                      Not sure why they made fake Kane beat him at Vengeance

Comment

Working...
                      X