Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official, AEW is now on top in pro wrestling

Comment

• Roman Reigns said he will leave the WWE if he doesn't beat John Cena at SummerSlam.

Comment

• The reaction Punk got, damn! Couldn't even hear his music cause the crowd was cheering so loud. Some people were in tears.

Reminds me of Cena vs. Punk 2011 Money in the Bank. That Chicago crowd was rowdy as hell that night, one of the hottest crowds I've ever seen.

I've had my issues with Punk's attitude throughout the years, but happy to see him get his passion for wrestling back. I wasn't watching much wrestling from 2007-2010, but the Rock coming back in 2011 and CM Punk's pipebomb is why I started watching every week again.

And Daniel Bryan (Danielson) is on his way to AEW soon. If they can get Bray Wyatt and Strowman as well? Holy sht.

R.I.P. WWE, they actually dug their own grave. Vince too busy catering to shareholders and his own ego, while AEW is catering to the fans.

Comment

• Would have been funny if CM Punk's music played, but have MJF come out instead to irritate the crowd. The fans would have started a riot.
          Last edited by Willy Wanker; 08-21-2021, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            The reaction Punk got, damn! Couldn't even hear his music cause the crowd was cheering so loud. Some people were in tears.

Reminds me of Cena vs. Punk 2011 Money in the Bank. That Chicago crowd was rowdy as hell that night, one of the hottest crowds I've ever seen.

I've had my issues with Punk's attitude throughout the years, but happy to see him get his passion for wrestling back. I wasn't watching much wrestling from 2007-2010, but the Rock coming back in 2011 and CM Punk's pipebomb is why I started watching every week again.

And Daniel Bryan (Danielson) is on his way to AEW soon. If they can get Bray Wyatt and Strowman as well? Holy sht.

R.I.P. WWE, they actually dug their own grave. Vince too busy catering to shareholders and his own ego, while AEW is catering to the fans.
            Totally would be awesome. Only thing better would be if they could get Ruby Soho, the former Ruby Riott in WWE and then she could convince Liv Morgan to join her, starting a women's tag division in AEW that blows away the paltry one WWE now has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Totally would be awesome. Only thing better would be if they could get Ruby Soho, the former Ruby Riott in WWE and then she could convince Liv Morgan to join her, starting a women's tag division in AEW that blows away the paltry one WWE now has.
              For sure, they definitely need more good women. They have very stacked rosters now as far as the men.

Ruby is reportedly going to AEW, it's just not official yet. I think Liv will probably join her eventually, WWE isn't going to push her anyways.

Rumors are Adam Cole and Buddy Murphy are also headed to AEW.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...xnq62r&ampcf=1

Comment

• That was a great debut. Punk vs Alin is going to Rock.

Comment

• Punks return was great, just want to temper expectations as he's 42 and hasn't wrestled in 7 years, mind you if edge can do it at 47 why can't punk at 42.

Comment

• Anybody watch Summerslam last night? Or anybody gonna watch AEW All Out 2 weeks from tonight?

Comment

• Just saw the video on YouTube. Danm the pop is insane. I'm surprised he actually came out with the same song. Don't wwe own the wrestler's entrance music?

Comment

Working...
                      X