Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

It's nuts that Hennig's son is already in his 40s
    He was good too. Surprised he didn't make it further in the business. I guess because he didn't have the promo skills.

Comment

• Who you guys picking for the Rumble? I got AJ Styles.

Comment

• bigjavi973 bigjavi973 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Who you guys picking for the Rumble? I got AJ Styles.
          They pulled a few swerves on the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

They pulled a few swerves on the show.
            Yeah the men’s Rumble felt pretty dull this year. No surprise entrants and the moment Reigns screwed Brock it was obvious he was gonna win the Rumble to set up Brock vs Reigns for Mania.

Comment

• Probably the worst Rumble since 2015. The women's Rumble was pretty good, even though the ending was predictable when Ronda showed up. The Men's match just felt like they were going through the motions and it was obvious Brock was going to win. No surprise comebacks, no old legends, no NXT call ups, no cool spots, just nothing special.

Good to see Lashley beat Lesnar, but giving Lesnar the rumble win felt like a big waste.

Two part-timers winning the Rumble, and they wonder why they can't build new stars. Going be a Wrestlemania of rematches.
              Anthony342 Anthony342 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Probably the worst Rumble since 2015. The women's Rumble was pretty good, even though the ending was predictable when Ronda showed up. The Men's match just felt like they were going through the motions and it was obvious Brock was going to win. No surprise comebacks, no old legends, no NXT call ups, no cool spots, just nothing special.

Good to see Lashley beat Lesnar, but giving Lesnar the rumble win felt like a big waste.

Two part-timers winning the Rumble, and they wonder why they can't build new stars. Going be a Wrestlemania of rematches.
                This right here. This Wrestlemania and the build up are just really gonna suck. Good thing for AEW. I hope Tony Khan has something good planned, like Windham Rotunda showing up, because with these s****y next few weeks and the increasing Dynamite ratings, he really has a shot to knock Vince and WWE on their asses. Maybe a good Adam Cole vs. Young Bucks feud and get a new challenger for Britt Baker's women's title. Sammy Guevara needs a new challenger now. That Texas Death match with Adam Page and Lance Archer coming up is a good start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

This right here. This Wrestlemania and the build up are just really gonna suck. Good thing for AEW. I hope Tony Khan has something good planned, like Windham Rotunda showing up, because with these s****y next few weeks and the increasing Dynamite ratings, he really has a shot to knock Vince and WWE on their asses. Maybe a good Adam Cole vs. Young Bucks feud and get a new challenger for Britt Baker's women's title. Sammy Guevara needs a new challenger now. That Texas Death match with Adam Page and Lance Archer coming up is a good start.
                  I was really disappointed. The Royal Rumble is usually the best PPV of the year. Even when Wrestlemania isn't that good, the Road to WM is usually fun because of the Rumble.

2014 and 2015 were the only bad ones in recent memory, and 2022 now.

They could have had Roman vs. Lesnar at Wrestlemania without having Brock win the Rumble. I read something earlier today that mentioned that they don't even have a WM opponent for Lashley planned yet, that could explain why they just went with lazy booking to have Brock win. I seriously doubt there is any long term planning, otherwise they wouldn't have hot shotted the WWE title to Lesnar last month when Roman had Covid.

The last Dynamite was better than the Rumble PPV. I really liked the Lights Out match with Cole and Cassidy, match told a great story with two of the best guys they have. I hope they end the feud now though, perfect ending with fan favorite Cassidy getting the win. An exciting to be an AEW fan, WWE not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Yeah the men’s Rumble felt pretty dull this year. No surprise entrants and the moment Reigns screwed Brock it was obvious he was gonna win the Rumble to set up Brock vs Reigns for Mania.
                    I guess they counted Shane as a surprise. We didnt even get Gobbly****er this year!

Comment

• AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio had a pretty good match tonight on Raw.

Comment

Working...
                      X