Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kind of like Bryan's new theme, but was really hoping he would get the Final Countdown back as his theme song.

The rights for that song are too expensive even for Tony Khan's rich ass. Apparently $50K every time it's played lol. I wonder how much the Pixies and Living Colour are charging to allow Orange Cassidy and CM Punk to use their songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Hmmmm. Genetic or years of juice?
      I'm guessing years of having to work with and put up with Vince McMahon and his increasingly s****y booking. "You wanna put the tag titles on who? What kind of new gimmick did you want to give him?" and just face palms on a daily basis dealing with the old man in Stamford's senile ass. WWE will be better when Vince finally either sells the company or dies.

Comment

• Another great Dynamite episode. I love that Ruby Soho gets to use actual song Ruby Soho, from which she got her new name from. Also love how Ruby, CM Punk, Adam Cole and Bryan Danielson look like they're having so much fun for the first time in years after Vince tried to ruin their passion for the wrestling business. For years, this old bastard just thought he could do what he wanted with these wrestlers because he thought they wouldn't have any competition to go to. Well now they do. All they need now is to get Liv Morgan to reunite The Riott Squad. Maybe call it Soho Squad or something. Sounds like these wrestlers have made their money and they can still make decent money in AEW, not have to travel as much and get pretty decent pushes in a company that cares about them and the fans, rather than a promotion that treats wrestlers like little more than cattle and fans like props. There's been reports recently since returning to live fans of not only having signs confiscated, but chants being muted and even editing in other chants. Problem is we know about it. Not only is this being reported by journalists but by fans attending live. What a douche thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Could be both, but the juice definitely made things worse.
          Indeed it did.

Comment

• This promo was fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              This promo was fire.

Match was even better. Anybody watch the first have of AEW Grand Slam on this week's Dynamite? Also had a pretty good match between Brian Danielson and Kenny Omega.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Match was even better. Anybody watch the first have of AEW Grand Slam on this week's Dynamite? Also had a pretty good match between Brian Danielson and Kenny Omega.
                Good match ****ty ending. WWE wouldn’t have been killed if they had an ending like Omega/Bryan or Soho/Baker

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post

Good match ****ty ending. WWE wouldn’t have been killed if they had an ending like Omega/Bryan or Soho/Baker
                  I wasn't big on a time limit draw, which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I have a feeling they'll rematch, maybe at a pay per view and it'll probably be 4 1/4 to maybe 5, especially if Brian wins the belt. I like that there was no interference during the match and that we only saw The Elite after the bell and that there was minimal interference in the women's title match, so I'd say about 3 and 3/4 for that one because both women brought it and loved the story telling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Great show overall. Women's match was awesome, but I thought Sting and Darby vs FTR stole the show, really liked the finishing spot with the coffin drop on the ring apron and the scorpion death lock finish. Sting looks great for 62, wish Holyfield could still move like that.

Happy to see how over Malakai Black is, the crowd just booed everything Cody did lol. Even booed his wife.

Britt Baker really has improved so much since her first AEW matches two years ago, and Ruby Soho finally got a chance main event a show. She's always put on good matches in WWE and NXT when she was given a chance.

Comment

• Rampage tonight, can't wait!!

Comment

Working...
                      X