Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watching AEW Rampage ?? , crowd already hyped AF ..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      R.I.P. Beautiful Bobby

I vaguely remember Midnight Express vs. Rock n Roll Express in the 80s. I was real young then.
      The Alabama jam ...................

FOBRDjU.gif
      b.gif

Comment

I wished they would bring back the old school tag team title belts they used in the 80s and 90s for Raw or Smackdown. I don't like how the tag titles and women's titles all look the same, I wish Raw and Smackdown would have different belt designs.

latest?cb=20130630064516.png
        All the titles now are ugly AF .................... Those tag belts looked dope AF

A few of my Favs NWA/WCW had some great ones

The US title
        Lex-Luger-NWA-United-States-Champion.jpg?strip=all&lossy=1&resize=642%2C722&ssl=1.jpg

NWA Tag belts

steinerstitles_0.jpg

The NWA TV title
        tumblr_n3a4h19qUm1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg
        4336803-arn-anderson.jpg

The 86' WWF world title
        Hogan%2086%20Blue.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

All the titles now are ugly AF .................... Those tag belts looked dope AF

A few of my Favs NWA/WCW had some great ones

The US title

NWA Tag belts

The NWA TV title

The 86' WWF world title
          Those titles look beautiful, real classy look. Better than today's toy looking belts.

The big gold belt in WCW, and later in WWE is my favorite. Here some other title belts I like:

Early 90s WCW title held by Sting, Luger, Vader, Flair, Ron Simmons:

23887b31c554af506ec63971484b97fb.jpg

Undisputed title, also early/mid 00s WWE title:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 08-14-2021, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Anybody watching AEW Rampage ?? , crowd already hyped AF ..............
            Solid show for sure...... opening match great, squash match for miro.....somewhat lol.....and the main even was good, Britt is one of the bigger stars in wrestling....also red velvet is looking much better and khan was right cause she meaning red velvet was ready for the stage to main event the first rampage with Britt. Now next friday please come quick. Is cm punk going to show up

Comment

The Alabama jam ...................

FOBRDjU.gif
              b.gif
              Now that's a leg drop that is believable as a finisher.

Comment

Those titles look beautiful, real classy look. Better than today's toy looking belts.

The big gold belt in WCW, and later in WWE is my favorite. Here some other title belts I like:

Early 90s WCW title held by Sting, Luger, Vader, Flair, Ron Simmons:

23887b31c554af506ec63971484b97fb.jpg

Undisputed title, also early/mid 00s WWE title:

hqdefault.jpg

The Undisputed/WWE from around 2002 is my favourite.

Always liked the WWF attitude era winged eagle belt too.

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post

Now next friday please come quick. Is cm punk going to show up
                  If he doesn’t it’ll be a big letdown considering how much they’ve teased it.

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post

Solid show for sure...... opening match great, squash match for miro.....somewhat lol.....and the main even was good, Britt is one of the bigger stars in wrestling....also red velvet is looking much better and khan was right cause she meaning red velvet was ready for the stage to main event the first rampage with Britt. Now next friday please come quick. Is cm punk going to show up
                    "She meaning Red Velvet" Pronouns pal lol. I loved it when Brian Hebner was the referee for the opening match between Christian Cage and Kenny Omega and Chris Jericho mentioned Earl Hebner making his life hell in WWE. Loved that Jericho had no problem mentioning WWE on the broadcast. And Christian actually won the Impact title from Omega. Since I don't watch Impact, how come there's 2 world title belts for that promotion? Some kind of unification or something? Or did Omega beat 2 guys to win those in Impact? I know Christian mentioned wanting to win the AEW title, but I kind of hope Adam Page takes it when he comes back, kind of like when Sting took the title when he came back from injury in 1990 to beat Ric Flair for the big gold belt.

Comment

• Glad to see my man Christian win some gold, great match with Omega.

It's cool that he won the Impact title since he was NWA world champ in TNA back in 2006-07. But he never won the actual TNA world title they created in 07. And he was long gone when TNA became Impact wrestling later on.

I knew they were never going to make Christian AEW champion anyways, so this is a good way to establish Christian as a top guy without putting their main title on him. He can still go at his age.

Also glad Rampage is only one hour. I barely have time to watch a new rasslin show.

Comment

Working...
                      X