• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post

You just upset me greatly.
    WWE and AEW is more entertaining

Comment

• The only thing that would make me a WWE fan again is if they gave Hogan one last title run

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        The only thing that would make me a WWE fan again is if they gave Hogan one last title run
        Hogan should win the 24/7 title. Surprised he hasn't won it yet.

Sht, I mean they had Ted Dibiase and Pat Patterson (R.I.P.) win that belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Hogan should win the 24/7 title. Surprised he hasn't won it yet.

Sht, I mean they had Ted Dibiase and Pat Patterson (R.I.P.) win that belt.
          He has creative control you think he is going to let Truth pin his shoulders for a clean 3 count?

"That doesn't work for me brother".

Comment

He has creative control you think he is going to let Truth pin his shoulders for a clean 3 count?

"That doesn't work for me brother".
            Well, they can have the five regular jobbers who chase R-Truth every week jump Hogan and lay him out NWO style, so Truth can get the W.

And Hogan will stick kick out at 0.2 seconds after the 3 count, like he did against Ultimate Warrior.

Gotta make the Hulkster look strong, even when he takes the L.

Comment

Well, they can have the five regular jobbers who chase R-Truth every week jump Hogan and lay him out NWO style, so Truth can get the W.

And Hogan will stick kick out at 0.2 seconds after the 3 count, like he did against Ultimate Warrior.

Gotta make the Hulkster look strong, even when he takes the L.
              You know I thought of kind of a Rocky 6 Storyline where its seen as a joke him making a run for the title but he uses age and treachery plus help from old guys to get the win.

Of course he would have to drop it back at a big ppv putting someone over but yeah he can kick out just after the 3 count because gotta make 65 year old Hogan look strong you know.

Comment

You know I thought of kind of a Rocky 6 Storyline where its seen as a joke him making a run for the title but he uses age and treachery plus help from old guys to get the win.

Of course he would have to drop it back at a big ppv putting someone over but yeah he can kick out just after the 3 count because gotta make 65 year old Hogan look strong you know.
                That storyline might work, but it's kind of a watered down version of what Hogan already accomplished in WCW with the NWO helping him in all his matches. Well except he wasn't seen as a joke back then, or at least most of us didn't realize it at the time.

It's a shame Hogan can't do the leg drop anymore without breaking his fake hip.

Comment

That storyline might work, but it's kind of a watered down version of what Hogan already accomplished in WCW with the NWO helping him in all his matches. Except that he wasn't seen as a joke back then, or at least none of us realized it at the time.

It's a shame Hogan can't do the leg drop anymore without breaking his fake hip.
                  It would be more comedic at first but Hulk can as the storyline progresses become maniacal using his creative control on screen after the win manipulating younger guys to help him, doing alot of sketchy things. I wouldn't envision any classic matches but we can make this work with what we have.

Comment

Yeah, I actually really like Wyatt/Alexa too. I didn't mention them on purpose because I was disappointed that Wyatt lost to Orton at Wrestlemania.

I read that Wyatt was supposed to win originally, but Vince did his trademark last minute change the day of Wrestlemania.

"GOTTA SHAKE THINGS UP, PAL!"
                    Gotta do Bray Wyatt dirty again, pal. The live crowd didn't like the last minute change either, hence the boos.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDDwEKD7Gcw

Just read a rumor it was supposed to be John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan after the Shawn Michaels feud. And Shawn was rumored to beat Hogan in the rematch.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/news...took-place-wwe
                      Last edited by RomanReigns2; 05-13-2021, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X