Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice tribute. And is it just me or is Aliyah looking GOOD lately? Survivor Series was okay. Like what they're doing with Bray Wyatt and Alexa. Roman has been a great heel. I wonder who finally takes him out. I'm thinking maybe the Usos or The Rock. Maybe both. TLC might have a couple good matches.

Yeah Sting comeback was great and was also great to see Kenny Omega on top finally. Let's see what Omega's title run looks like. Apparently, he was The Cleaner in Japan and was a top heel there. Looks like they're setting up some kind of feud between Sammy Guevara and MJF. Orange Cassidy vs. MJF should be good next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Willy Wanker again.
      They used the same song when Piper retired in 1987. It doesn't play on that episode of Saturday Night's Main Event on the network though, which sucks. I'll have to get a bootleg copy then, along with the other ones, so I have Steamboat's original theme. Figures Patterson was from San Francisco.

Comment

• WWE is garbage.

Watch real pro wrestling like:
        Ring of Honor (airs in syndication and on Fite TV, rohwrestling.com, local Fox Sports Net affiliates, Stadium, etc)
        New Japan Pro Wrestling (njpwworld.com)
        Major League Wrestling (airs on DAZN, Fubo Sports, BeIn Sports, Youtube, etc)

Ring of Honor and NJPW are where all the biggest WWE and AEW stars did their best work anyway. Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Kyle O'Reilly, Shinsuke Nakamura, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, Scorpio Sky, Chuck Taylor, Trent Baretta, Sami Zayn, Cedric Alexander, Erik and Ivar, Keith Lee, Cesaro, Finn Balor, etc.

The pattern is that they become stars in ROH and NJPW, then they get to WWE where they take away what made them special until they're just another generic guy on the roster. If you think Daniel Bryan was great in WWE, you've never seen his work as Bryan Danielson in ROH. The CM Punk we got in WWE was a sad, pale imitation of his ROH days. Kevin Owens' "Fight Owens Fight" used to be "Kill Steen Kill" in ROH.

Comment

• Sasha Banks looking fine as hell these days:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Sasha Banks looking fine as hell these days:

She the only reason I pay any attention to wwe

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              She the only reason I pay any attention to wwe
              Carmella's got nicer boobs though. I'm guessing enhanced, but nice.

Alexa and Peyton Royce are the hottest current WWE women though. Yowie Wowie.

Comment

• Really interested in where Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss leads to.

I hope they aren't just gonna have Asuka get squashed. I hope this storyline brings back Asuka's darker character when she was in Japan. Or maybe she can join Alexa and the Fiend to form a creepy horror themed stable. I was hoping Nikki Cross would join them since she was good at playing a psycho character in NXT, but that ship has sailed.

I want this Asuka back:

Comment

• WWF > WWE. There, I said it. WWF.

Comment

• I hate the supernatural Fiend bullsh*t.

Jim Cornette has a hilarious 45 minute rant on YouTube about the stupidity of Randy Orton lighting Bray Wyatt on fire.

WWE is ass these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Really interested in where Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss leads to.

I hope they aren't just gonna have Asuka get squashed. I hope this storyline brings back Asuka's darker character when she was in Japan. Or maybe she can join Alexa and the Fiend to form a creepy horror themed stable. I was hoping Nikki Cross would join them since she was good at playing a psycho character in NXT, but that ship has sailed.

I want this Asuka back:

They'll probably have her lose. Vince doesn't like asian girls. Look at Gail kim he didnt think she was pretty like wtf. He also didnt know japanese **** was a thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X