Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you guys think of Wrestlemania? And you looking forward to Money in the Bank and the Climb the Corporate Ladder match?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      What did you guys think of Wrestlemania? And you looking forward to Money in the Bank and the Climb the Corporate Ladder match?
      In my opinion, WM was as good as it could have been all things considered. But they really need to quit these Goldberg and Brock style matches, where the wrestlers basically just do one move each (their finisher) about 4-5 times in a 3 minute match.

I know Goldberg has the cardio of a stuck pig and gets paid millions to work for two minutes, but I was expecting more from Brock-McIntyre. Brock still has it in him to put on a good match, and all we saw was 4 F5's and he took 4 claymore kicks.

Supposedly Money in the Bank will be cinematic, like the boneyard match. I think it will either be really amazing or really shtty. Look forward to it either way, since we don't have much else to watch these days lol.

Comment

• Shad Gaspard went missing after swimming at the beach. His son was saved by the life guard. Hope they find him safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Shad Gaspard went missing after swimming at the beach. His son was saved by the life guard. Hope they find him safe.
          I been keeping track of this case, and no news updates so far. This is terrible.

I really hope Big Shad is safe so he can return to his family.

Comment

• There is no possible way they find Shad safe at this point, unfortunately. I mean even after just 5 minutes, his chances would be near zero.

He's underwater, if he was above the surface they would be seeing him.

Comment

• Seen so many old classic WWF/WWE lately, which is a good thing but, the today, sucks!

Hell, WWWF.

Comment

• They found a body, and it's been identified as Shad Gaspard. I knew this was bad when they couldn't find him right away, just hoped for a miracle. Sad day.

R.I.P.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...g-accident.amp
                Last edited by Willy Wanker; 05-20-2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• RIP Shad Gaspard

Comment

• What is your opinion on AEW ? is it worth to watch?

im thinking about watching wrestling again whats going on in WWE now? any Major feuds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      What is your opinion on AEW ? is it worth to watch?

im thinking about watching wrestling again whats going on in WWE now? any Major feuds?
                      AEW has...

Kenny Omega
                      Cody Rhodes
                      The Young Bucks
                      Chris Jericho
                      John Moxley
                      Lance Archer
                      Hangman Page
                      Dustin Rhodes

,,,,not bad. Yep, worth the time.

A month behind on the WWE, so..../ Will catch up Friday wit my son.

Comment

Working...
                      X