Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Kills Unarmed Homeless Dude on the Ground Justified or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    KTLA edited out the beginning of the confrontation.

They only show when dude was on the ground getting shot.

http://ktla.com/2015/03/01/los-angel...confrontation/
    The officers recorded vids will settle once and for all what really happened.

Comment

He dead, he dead as a madda fukah.

Comment

Another group of losers who can't handle ONE man. ****ing pathetic.

Comment

If it was the black cop that shot him then it's all good. If it was a white cop, it would be a national story.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post

He apparently tried to reach for an officers gun is what they say.You can hear the officer saying "don't touch my gun" while at the same time he was being tazed on the ground, and then they turn him into ground beef almost instantly. Justified or not? Imo at that moment when the adrenaline kicks in you are vulnerable to over reaction people should know that before they fk around with police they are just human at the end of the day.
            Very true, getting into any physical confrontation with the Police has its risk. Sure it doesn't mean resisting or assault should be a capital offense, but things could turn for the worst. It's like this, you can play with guns but be advised that a low percentage that do accidentally discharge the firearm and kill themselves. All I am saying is it is a risk to escalate a situation that is trying to be controlled by the people who protect the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              The LAPD were disgraceful in the way they were treating the homeless mentally ill man even before they shot him.

He never did anything except be a homeless person sleeping on the street.

A rich country should take better care of it's homeless and mentally ill people.
              Actually he was the suspect in a street robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Actually he was the suspect in a street robbery.
                That is not punishable by death. The problem I see with police nowadays is that they are shooting first, asking questions later. You mean to tell me 4 cops can't subdue some homeless man?

I think if their lives are not in danger, they need to do everything they can to avoid using deadly force. In this case, they did not. They said he was reaching for the gun and immediately fired on him.

Sorry, this could have been avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Another group of losers who can't handle ONE man. ****ing pathetic.
                  this ain't ufc and cops ain't fighters.

if you think it's ok to challenge cops, you deserve to get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    this ain't ufc and cops ain't fighters.

if you think it's ok to challenge cops, you deserve to get shot.
                    I don't think you deserve to be shot, but you're definitely stupid if you challenge them, there's no winning. I think you said earlier, you have your paper work ready, yes sir, no sir, etc. and you're right, these guys are extremely volatile, they need little provocation to blow your head off. That being said its ****ed up and wrong that they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
                      That is not punishable by death. The problem I see with police nowadays is that they are shooting first, asking questions later. You mean to tell me 4 cops can't subdue some homeless man?

I think if their lives are not in danger, they need to do everything they can to avoid using deadly force. In this case, they did not. They said he was reaching for the gun and immediately fired on him.

Sorry, this could have been avoided.
                      it's not about about deserved punishment.

it's about use of lethal force.

you can be a serial killer child molester but if u don't resist, cops should not harm u.

but a jaywalker who resists can have force used against them.

this guy is homeless, most homeless have mental problems. who knows what he tried to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X