Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Kills Unarmed Homeless Dude on the Ground Justified or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    I wonder how the fk the dude was able to do that while being tazered let me tell you getting tazed usually drops you like a fking plank.
    it fails a lot.

rodney king was tasered multiple times and it failed, hence the beating happened.

i remember a florida guy killed 2 cops after being tasered. the cops tasered him and he pulled a gun and shot the 2 cops.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      After the shooting the camera picks up a gun lying on the ground just by the guy. From the video somebody shouts "drop the gun" then there is a firearm discharge and a split second later multiple shots fired by an officer.

Oh and a tazer is effective only if both prongs hit. Situation like that it's really hard to get that shot right, hence he was still fighting.
      even if the taser shot was perfect, it could still fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        even if the taser shot was perfect, it could still fail.
        True, but it's not likely on somebody skinny like that. On a fat guy it might just not work at all. Possible reasons for failure are a bad cartridge, a miss, one or both of the prongs getting caught on clothing, or a massive fat fucking jabba.

Comment

"That's the one that killed him right there", referring to the black cop.

I don't think this is sexy enough for the mainstream media so we won't be seeing it all over Cable news.

Comment

Boxingscene is full of a bunch of wannabe thugs dude "fcuk da police doe" "piano wire around da neck" blah blah blah. These are usually the first people to cry for help and then complain when help doesn't appear out of thin air.

Comment

True, but it's not likely on somebody skinny like that. On a fat guy it might just not work at all. Possible reasons for failure are a bad cartridge, a miss, one or both of the prongs getting caught on clothing, or a massive fat fucking jabba.
              human body is weird and you don't have to be fat for it to work.

i'm not a believer in non-lethal weapons. if a gun/bullet can't work 100%, even less so for non-lethals.

Comment

human body is weird and you don't have to be fat for it to work.

i'm not a believer in non-lethal weapons. if a gun/bullet can't work 100%, even less so for non-lethals.
                Bullets are 100% effective if you use enough of them.

Comment

Bullets are 100% effective if you use enough of them.
                  not if the other guy gets a shot off before he had "enough"

Comment

not if the other guy gets a shot off before he had "enough"
                    Hey, bullets don't kill people, fucktons of bullets kill people!

Comment

KTLA edited out the beginning of the confrontation.

They only show when dude was on the ground getting shot.

http://ktla.com/2015/03/01/los-angel...confrontation/

Comment

Working...
                      X