Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Kills Unarmed Homeless Dude on the Ground Justified or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    man, when i get pulled over i grab my license and registration BEFORE they walk up.

both hands on the wheel, holding my license and registration.

hello sir. yes sir. no sir. ass kissing like a black man talking to white ppl in the south during slavery.

i do not intend to get shot by some half trained rookie.
    Yep. It helps to not fight with 5 cops if you dont want to get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      This is so wrong but I couldn't help but laugh

Comment

I watched it a few times in full screen and could not tell what happened.

Comment

tua is on roll today, share us some of that cocain man

Comment

Impossible to tell what happened exactly from the video but I think it's safe to say that the guy didn't have his "hands up".

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post

He apparently tried to reach for an officers gun is what they say.You can hear the officer saying "don't touch my gun" while at the same time he was being tazed on the ground, and then they turn him into ground beef almost instantly. Justified or not? Imo at that moment when the adrenaline kicks in you are vulnerable to over reaction people should know that before they fk around with police they are just human at the end of the day.
              Actually you can see a gun lying on the ground, looks like he did grab an officer's gun and fired, you see one of the cops flinch then stand up and pull his own weapon out and fire.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Actually you can see a gun lying on the ground, looks like he did grab an officer's gun and fired, you see one of the cops flinch then stand up and pull his own weapon out and fire.
                The black officer whom he was trying to take the gun from and said he is going for my gun looks to be brandishing his firearm and taking it out of the holster after the dude gets shredded whos gun did he take I couldn't see. I wonder how the fk the dude was able to do that while being tazered let me tell you getting tazed usually drops you like a fking plank.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  The black officer whom he was trying to take the gun from and said he is going for my gun looks to be brandishing his firearm and taking it out of the holster after the dude gets shredded whos gun did he take I couldn't see. I wonder how the fk the dude was able to do that while being tazered let me tell you getting tazed usually drops you like a fking plank.
                  After the shooting the camera picks up a gun lying on the ground just by the guy. From the video somebody shouts "drop the gun" then there is a firearm discharge and a split second later multiple shots fired by an officer.

Oh and a tazer is effective only if both prongs hit. Situation like that it's really hard to get that shot right, hence he was still fighting.

Comment

Its not a clear view. This wont go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Its not a clear view. This wont go anywhere.
                      I agree, however you can clearly see just after the shooting there's a gun lying on the ground. That would corroborate one of the officers shouting "he's got my gun".

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...ry.html#page=2

One person 'said police had come by repeatedly to ask Africa to take down his tent. People are allowed to sleep on the streets from 9 p.m to 6 a.m., but they are supposed to remove their tents in the daytime under a court agreement.

“This man got shot over a tent,”'

That guy identified himself as Booker T. Washington, so there's NO WAY he's in any way biased.

Comment

Working...
                      X