Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do like that they're willing to take more time to set things up, but I feel like it's pretty weird that we're officially in season 2 and it still seems like they're just setting the whole premise of the series up. The premiere was a "good" show, basically, but I can't help but think it should have been in season 1.

I have no real problem sticking with it, because there clearly is a lot of quality there, but it seems like they're being too deliberate with the pacing.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      Just like most of season 1, the first episode of season 2 had tot many drawn out scenes which don't have much to do with the story,
      what is the story?...what scenes?...genuinely curious

Comment

• I liked the season opener.

Liked the tie in with Saul and Kim taking the same doucher for a ride that got his BMW blown up by Walt in Breaking Bad.

And that 50 dollar a shot tequila I think was the same brand the cartel boss was drinking that Gus poisoned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I liked the season opener.

Liked the tie in with Saul and Kim taking the same doucher for a ride that got his BMW blown up by Walt in Breaking Bad.

And that 50 dollar a shot tequila I think was the same brand the cartel boss was drinking that Gus poisoned.
          Yup also the white cop went to Walter whites house when his wife called them lol

Comment

• steamed through season 1 and loved it
            excited for season 2 (which I think just premiered recently)

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBPP View Post
              steamed through season 1 and loved it
              excited for season 2 (which I think just premiered recently)
              Yeah, season 2 started this past Monday. Think you'll like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I liked the season opener.

mind blown bro. i guess i was too drunk at the time to make any of those connections.

Comment

• season opener was great but they need to move the plot faster.

the entire first season was basically a lawyer dumpster diving.

nothing really happened. all those episodes and nothing memorable ever occured.

we are in the second season and still,

no saul goodman.

im not gonna like this show automatically just because its on AMC and its a spinoff of breaking bad. you still have to work for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    mind blown bro. i guess i was too drunk at the time to make any of those connections.

same here

Comment

• episode 1 season 2 was kind of lame...

Comment

Working...
                      X