Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else had that perfect girl they ****ed up with and is now somebody else's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ova it motha f***@. Go find you some new pu $$y to get ure shiz wet in...why you crying here on the lounge for. Want me to send you a link to where you can watch the notebook or titanic for free....lol jp. I here ya man. Maybe try find a fish.com or something

Comment

Show me a beautiful, loving, kind, fun, sexy woman and I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her.

Rose tinted glasses, man. If you had really wanted her, you would still be with her. Tomorrow is a new day, so keep looking forward.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        there's no such thing as a perfect girl
        Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        what romantic chic flick did you watched today to come up with this fantasy? is it Jerry Maguire or The Wedding Singer?
        These kinds of posts make me miss her even more

The fact that you've never had a girl like mine makes me realize even more how special she was.

She used to write me poetry. She used to text me pages every night because she couldn't sleep. She would write to me about all her feelings, all of her ideas of love and humanity. Her mind was so beautiful, she was so brilliant. She was such a good person. Her favorite thing to do was make people happy and for a moment in time I was her favorite person in the world.

She believed in me, she understood me, in a world where nobody did, she fought for me when I started experimenting with other girls in college, she hung on for years while I treated her like garbage.

She inspired me. She would tell me every day how much she loved me and how I would do great things, every time I failed, she told me she believed in me, everytime I was sad she would come running. Anytime I was in pain she would cry before I did.

I could tell her anything, I could be anything with her, and she never complained about anything. She saw something in me that I couldn't see myself, in reality I think she was only seeing a reflection of herself.

She was perfect.

Comment

yeah I knocked her up

Comment

She changed me forever.

She made me a better person. I wish I could repay her with my life, but somebody else is already taking care of her.

I'll just repay God instead for putting her in my life, by being a good person.

Comment

u whining wouldnt get her back anyway....she wud lose respect for you...u have to move on

Comment

I have the perfect girl for me now but I'm still stuck on my stupid ex.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                  especially when you start making too many enemies and every single one of them is plotting your destruction.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  What the hell do you do on a daily basis?
                  Haha greatest ****in reply

As for this, if you really loved her and appreciated her you'd still be with her unless she dumped you. You're not with her because you were bored, people need balance in a relationship. Highs and lows, otherwise you get bored and desire what you don't have. The guy with the nice girl desires a slut if she's too nice and the guy with a bad chick wants mother Teresa. And then when they get them, they get bored of that too. Humans are so predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                    These kinds of posts make me miss her even more

The fact that you've never had a girl like mine makes me realize even more how special she was.

She used to write me poetry. She used to text me pages every night because she couldn't sleep. She would write to me about all her feelings, all of her ideas of love and humanity. Her mind was so beautiful, she was so brilliant. She was such a good person. Her favorite thing to do was make people happy and for a moment in time I was her favorite person in the world.

She believed in me, she understood me, in a world where nobody did, she fought for me when I started experimenting with other girls in college, she hung on for years while I treated her like garbage.

She inspired me. She would tell me every day how much she loved me and how I would do great things, every time I failed, she told me she believed in me, everytime I was sad she would come running. Anytime I was in pain she would cry before I did.

I could tell her anything, I could be anything with her, and she never complained about anything. She saw something in me that I couldn't see myself, in reality I think she was only seeing a reflection of herself.

She was perfect.
                    PCP has frazzled your brain, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      PCP has frazzled your brain, brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X