Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else had that perfect girl they ****ed up with and is now somebody else's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like Walt White said to Jesse Pinkman.

Nothing in the past matters. It's what you can do future tense....just like a clean slate.

I loved that speech.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post

I could tell her anything, I could be anything with her, and she never complained about anything. She saw something in me that I couldn't see myself, in reality I think she was only seeing a reflection of herself.

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      PCP has frazzled your brain, brother.
      Hahaha the guy has lost his mind. I'm leaning more towards DMT as the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Hahaha the guy has lost his mind. I'm leaning more towards DMT as the cause.
        That avatar is brilliant. LOL

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

When you lose a genuinely quality woman you almost feel like that's it. What you realize though is that there are PLENTY of genuinely quality women out there. You just have to be patient and true to yourself to not settle for less than what you are worth. I loved my ex so deeply I would have shunned everyone I knew for her. It didn't work out and I honestly thought I'd spend all my time ****ing random females for the next 15 years. Then before you know it someone else comes in to your life and those feelings grow again. IT WON'T BE THE SAME. SO you shouldn't treat it like such. It will be a different love but it will be just as fulfilling and you will learn from your mistakes so you can make this one work. Be patient, that person is there for you, you just have to be ready to make her happy when that tiem comes.

Comment

Righteous is the funniest madafaka on this forum

Comment

can somebody post the link for the its me righteous thread?

thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                can somebody post the link for the its me righteous thread?

thanks in advance.
                I second this motion

Comment

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it you better never let it go, you only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow, opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

Comment

She's probably not that nice anymore after her experience with you, therfore you shouldn't try to get her back.

You'll find another good one one day, women come and go!

Comment

Working...
                    X