Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else had that perfect girl they ****ed up with and is now somebody else's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else had that perfect girl they ****ed up with and is now somebody else's?

That perfect beautiful loyal selfless girl that fought for you and believed in you and took all your bull****, always tried to make you the best man you could be, and was ride or die all the way, but you never realized what you had until it was too late and she couldn't take it anymore?

After being with so many dirty, materialistic, shallow, hateful, gold-digging, blood-sucking psycho bitches I finally realize now how much I loved this girl and how much of a good woman and a good human being she was. I'll never be able to forget her now, because after having so many girls to compare her to, I know her quality and I have all these memories of all these wonderful things she did for me, and she only grows more beautiful in my mind every day. She's doing all those things now for some lucky jerkoff douchebag.

All I gotta say to you youngsters if you're reading this is, if you find the one, you can't let them go. You gotta keep fighting for them until you got nothing left because if you don't somebody else will. If there's even a chance that you can win her back, and she's not married yet don't ****ing give up. I failed because I put my pride before her, but I would throw all of my pride away just to have a day where she loves me again.

There are some girls you can't replace.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-24-2015, 07:20 PM.

Keep your chin up, mate.

If it's any consolation, when she thinks of you, she probably thinks "I'm glad I got rid of that ****."

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Keep your chin up, mate.

If it's any consolation, when she thinks of you, she probably thinks "I'm glad I got rid of that ****."
      I did try hitting on her while she was married lol so you're probably 100% right.

she hasn't spoken to me since.

Comment

A real man doesn't need friends or a significant other in his life, he is happy with himself and if someone comes into his life then great.

It's about not being so outcome dependant because things inevitably won't workout for you, me or everyone. You need to learn to be ok with these scenarios and be solution oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          A real man doesn't need friends or a significant other in his life, he is happy with himself and if someone comes into his life then great.

It's about not being so outcome dependant because things inevitably won't workout for you, me or everyone. You need to learn to be ok with these scenarios and be solution oriented.
          This... Very well said.

Although I did used to fook, and sort of date this half-Korean girl, and man I still think about that poosy and how good it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

I used to think like that bruh, and that's part of the reason I lost her, because I told myself I didn't need anybody or anything, but if you want to conquer this world, like I do, then it's too damn hard to take on everybody on your own, especially when you start making too many enemies and every single one of them is plotting your destruction.

If you got someone to hold you down and make you stronger and inspire you you, it turns from being an endless hopeless struggle to a manageable one.

If you just want to wade through life peacefully, then it's not hard, but if you want to accomplish great things and shake the world up, then it's hard to be an island.

Maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm just not as strong as others are, but that's the reality I've faced.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-24-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
              I used to think like that bruh, and that's part of the reason I lost her, because I told myself I didn't need anybody or anything, but if you want to conquer this world, like I do, then it's too damn hard to take on everybody on your own, especially when you start making too many enemies and every single one of them is plotting your destruction.

If you got someone to hold you down and make you stronger and inspire you you, it turns from being an endless hopeless struggle to a manageable one.

If you just want to wade through life peacefully, then it's not hard, but if you want to accomplish great things and shake the world up, then it's hard to be an island.

Maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm just not as strong as others are, but that's the reality I've faced.

What the hell do you do on a daily basis?

Comment

Lol typical righteous thread... Talking again about one of his imaginary girlfriend..

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  What the hell do you do on a daily basis?
                  Sounds like he's a drug dealer.

Comment

I had the perfect girl too, but not perfect for me. I couldnt love her like she loved me. So I let her go.

This happened a few days ago. I broke her heart and tool her world. Its such a shtty feeling.

Comment

Working...
                    X