Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else had that perfect girl they ****ed up with and is now somebody else's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    I used to think like that bruh, and that's part of the reason I lost her, because I told myself I didn't need anybody or anything, but if you want to conquer this world, like I do, then it's too damn hard to take on everybody on your own, especially when you start making too many enemies and every single one of them is plotting your destruction.

If you got someone to hold you down and make you stronger and inspire you you, it turns from being an endless hopeless struggle to a manageable one.

If you just want to wade through life peacefully, then it's not hard, but if you want to accomplish great things and shake the world up, then it's hard to be an island.

Maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm just not as strong as others are, but that's the reality I've faced.
    You can enjoy the company but if she decides to go then you need to be ok with that. There is a very slim chance of getting her back showing desparation and an overally emotional display. This is not how a man behaves, its how a woman bahaves and the most repellent thing to a woman is another woman.

Be calm, icey, and sure of yourself, women are attracted to this.

Comment

there's no such thing as a perfect girl

Comment

but yes, i've lost some good ones along the way

Comment

Pride is for fucking bellends mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            the most repellent thing to a woman is another woman.
            My video collection suggests otherwise

Comment

Man up and let the past be the past.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                My video collection suggests otherwise
                You start worrying about how your ass looks in your dress, ask your GF things in an ambiguous manner with mixed meanings, and start getting overly emontional and see what happens.

Comment

No. They were all rotten. Not that I deserve any better of course.

Comment

MAN.....u will 4get about her as soon as you get some more p$$Y.......chill out bruh

Comment

what romantic chic flick did you watched today to come up with this fantasy? is it Jerry Maguire or The Wedding Singer?

Comment

Working...
                      X