Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here get bored with sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is, McRocky, as I've got older I find I want it less.

When I was in my twenties, I'd do it all the time, and last about two minutes each time. These days I can last for ages but can't be arsed.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post

When I was in my twenties, I'd do it all the time, and last about two minutes each time. These days I can last for ages but can't be arsed.
      Your testosterone levels decrease as you get older. Try taking some tribulis terrestris, it's a natural test booster and will get your drive back. I feel sluggish if I don't take it.

Comment

It happens to all of us man, i remmber when i was in my early 20s, eveything was about going to the football, doing coke, fighting and fcuking, now am in my 30s, i cant be fcuked doing anything, sitting in front of the tele watching the footie with a few beers, is about it.

Its probaly to do with stress, as you get older you start buying a house, car, etc, you need your job more, and everything is about money, also the burd always nagging you dosent help, its totally normal i would say.

Comment

Aye. To tell the truth, when I saw David Haye getting his arse out in the jungle I could hardly manage a wank over it. Time was, I'd have done ten.

Comment

yea im retired

Comment

Anorak speaking on the topic of sex, is like Adrian Broner giving a lecture on quantum physics.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Anorak speaking on the topic of sex, is like Adrian Broner giving a lecture on quantum physics.

"Ayo dis ya boy AB!" Is how the lecture would start

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Fair enough. Green k!!!

EDIT: System won't allow me to give green k yet.

Comment

I think of having sex maybe about 20hrs a day.

Comment

Honestly... it's overrated. I'm not an exercise freak - I must be a fugging BETA - and it's a drain sometimes. Like running a marathon.

Last time I did it, I went through three distinct phases:

Three minutes in - "****, am I gonna cum early and make a twat of myself? Concentrate... concentrate..."

Five minutes in - "Thank God, I don't wanna cum now, I know I can last for ages."

Six minutes in - "Oh ****, now I've got a stitch. I need my second wind."

Ten minutes in - "I'm getting a bit bored now. Wish I'd just had a wank instead."

Plus, it costs me a fortune in candy bars. But what about you guys?
                      Try women?

Comment

Working...
                      X