Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      I think there might be some hacked information they're afraid might get out so they're bowing down to demands from these hackers.
      Has to be some ***** like that. What the hell else could N. Korea do?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Was just about to make this thread haha! Looks like its the land of the somewhat free and sort of brave.
        Originally posted by Run View Post
        "Guardians of Peace".

Ah, must be Anonymous' phag off-shoot

*spooky fingers*
        Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        Damn I can't believe we bowed down to terror after saying we won't after 9/11
        Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Sony is taking it in the ass on this.

Talking tens of millions of dollars. At least.

Cost to produce the movie, ad buys, and potential profits?

This isn't fun and games anymore.

They pissed in the wrong persons kimchi.
        north korea can't even afford to feed its own soldiers and suddenly we're scared of them blowing up every theater in america that shows the interview?
        what happened to the USA's balls? ronnie raygun is rolling over in his grave right now

probably the excuse for not putting the film on netflix or some streaming service will be that, hackers will blow up the house of every single person who watches it, forever

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          You mean like:

"Sorry guys, we are completely out of ideas. Everything has been done, so for now, lets keep rehashing comic books and turn them into movies"

"Has the heat wore off Mel Gibson yet? He has lots of ideas." *crickets* "What's that NO? Jesus, OK let me see the Laverne and Shirley big screen script, I'm sure we can work it somehow"
          They were going to reveal another Spider-Man origin story.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Look at those hats. Is that... the Mushroom Kingdom?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            They have a defense force, and I bet that defense force could beat North Korea's ass.

And Sony is rich enough to buy an army good enough to beat North Korea's ass.
            seriously, if it weren't for russia and china treating n. korea like its ******ed little brother, someone would have bum rushed and took over that ****hole country already.

Comment

I don't really understand why the threats would be taken so seriously. I read that threats were made about theater goers, and 80% of theaters pulled the plug.

What the hell is that? What is North Korea going to do to theater goers? Not like there are North Korean sleeper cells throughout the US or anything like that.

Could it be that this is just an excuse? Maybe Sony Theaters pulled the plug to avoid release of something embarrassing, or what have you (e.g., as a result of blackmail).

The whole story just seems bizarre.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I think this is about a bunch of idiots who thought they could make an extremely disrespectful movie about killing a world leader. Serves them right, I'm no supporter of North Korea, but you just can't do **** like this. North Korea makes threats all the time, countries dont back downn, and north korea never follow through. but when it's over something as stupid a movie, the world is right to let them "win."
              I agree with this, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                Pretty much. It was a stupid movie with a stupid premise about killing a stupid dictator which was thankfully shut down by a stupid group of hackers.
                A most elegant description. I must agree.

Comment

The terrorists did NOT win!!!!!

business.avn.com/articles/video/Take-That-Jong-un-Hustler-Plans-The-Interview-****-Parody-583005.html

Take out the 0 and put an o, the link doesn't work as is.
                  Last edited by bojangles1987; 12-20-2014, 09:35 AM.

Comment

There must be some serious dirt in those hacked e mails

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      I think there might be some hacked information they're afraid might get out so they're bowing down to demands from these hackers.
                      Really, What gives you that crazy idea? The fact that they said they will release hacked information? You must be the next sherlock holmes or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X