Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, terrorism won....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish they would do the same with any Tom Cruise film.

Keep it up Best Korea.

Comment

hello freind

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Japan doesn't have an army lol.
        They have a defense force, and I bet that defense force could beat North Korea's ass.

And Sony is rich enough to buy an army good enough to beat North Korea's ass.

Comment

What a bunch of fa6s...wow

I think I'm going to make a movie starring the prophet mohamed, kim jong il and hitler. It's going to involve sodomy, drug use, an assassination and a Cleveland steamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

I think I'm going to make a movie starring the prophet mohamed, kim jong il and hitler. It's going to involve sodomy, drug use, an assassination and a Cleveland steamer.
            All three fiending for rock and ripping off their parents house.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Sounds good, I'll be waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                All three fiending for rock and ripping off their parents house.
                Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Sounds good, I'll be waiting for it.
                I need some co-stars and a director. I will take care of the script.

Maybe we can get the two Brazilian chicks from 2 girls 1 cup video.

Comment

The funniest thing about this is that anyone is actually taking seth rogan and james franco seriously lol

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    They have a defense force, and I bet that defense force could beat North Korea's ass.

And Sony is rich enough to buy an army good enough to beat North Korea's ass.
                    I think they only defend the country's land, they don't go on the offensive.

BUT.. Sony probably has the money to construct a beta robot army that would outdo the N.K. forces. It would be like the Gungan army vs the Droid army in Star Wars Attack of the Clones.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                      The funniest thing about this is that anyone is actually taking seth rogan and james franco seriously lol
                      It's not that they're taking them seriously, it's disrespectful. You can't make a movie about killing a world leader, let alone one who is considered the leader of a terrorist nation who just had his uncle killed. The worlds not a big joke, glad it happened to those two clowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X