So, terrorism won....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

this can cause the democrats to lose the white house.

this is not a good look for an alleged superpower.

this is where white over reach would have been useful politically. to make a stand. why not spend some money for the FBI to protect and force some theaters to carry this movie?

look at russia held an entire winter olympics under constant terrorist threat. here we are changing our lives because and bowing down looking like weak c*ck sucking *******s because we got hacked and threatened?

this is a bad look.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        lmfao bwahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Sony is rich enough to beat North Korea in a war if they wanted. I can't believe they're doing this. North Korea isn't going to do ****.
          I think there might be some hacked information they're afraid might get out so they're bowing down to demands from these hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            I think there might be some hacked information they're afraid might get out so they're bowing down to demands from these hackers.
            You mean like:

"Sorry guys, we are completely out of ideas. Everything has been done, so for now, lets keep rehashing comic books and turn them into movies"

"Has the heat wore off Mel Gibson yet? He has lots of ideas." *crickets* "What's that NO? Jesus, OK let me see the Laverne and Shirley big screen script, I'm sure we can work it somehow"

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              I think they only defend the country's land, they don't go on the offensive.

BUT.. Sony probably has the money to construct a beta robot army that would outdo the N.K. forces. It would be like the Gungan army vs the Droid army in Star Wars Attack of the Clones.
              Sherlock Holmes over here. What gave it away the defense force part? .

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                What a bunch of fa6s...wow

I think I'm going to make a movie starring the prophet mohamed, kim jong il and hitler. It's going to involve sodomy, drug use, an assassination and a Cleveland steamer.
                I dunno, Cuauht...
                The market's a little soft for non-fiction, these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  By the way, what an enormous buzz kill for all of those involved in the movie. Epic fail if there ever was one.
                  They all still got paid and ****.

The studio is now out 42 million (probably millions more for advertising - altough advertising was kind of low key for this.)

I still feel ya, though. f some new actors/actresses were int, and this was there chance to get noticed on the big screen, you gotta feel for them.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Yeah I'm thinking this too.

Probably somethng ultimately petty like one of the bigwigs telling racst jokes or something.

But we know gettng caught wth your pants down saying a racial slur is worse for PR image than just about anythng else.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X