No announcement yet.

So, terrorism won....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, terrorism won....

Bunch of theaters backed out of showing 'the interview' after vague threats, and now Sony has decided to pull the plug. Might come out on DVD, who the hell knows. I.....am dissapoint.

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security...op-out-n270281

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    Bunch of theaters backed out of showing 'the interview' after vague threats, and now Sony has decided to pull the plug. Might come out on DVD, who the hell knows. I.....am dissapoint.

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security...op-out-n270281
    Was just about to make this thread haha! Looks like its the land of the somewhat free and sort of brave.

Comment

Yup, it's sad to see this. I grew up in the 1980s and remember movies like Stripes, Red Dawn, Spies Like Us, and War Games, for example that I'm pretty sure upset the USSR. We've gotten way too uptight and soft as a people.

Comment

"Guardians of Peace".

Ah, must be Anonymous' phag off-shoot

*spooky fingers*

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I think this is about a bunch of idiots who thought they could make an extremely disrespectful movie about killing a world leader. Serves them right, I'm no supporter of North Korea, but you just can't do **** like this. North Korea makes threats all the time, countries dont back downn, and north korea never follow through. but when it's over something as stupid a movie, the world is right to let them "win."

Comment

Pwnd. GG.

Comment

Fans of decent movies won too.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Lmfao. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Damn I can't believe we bowed down to terror after saying we won't after 9/11

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Pretty much. It was a stupid movie with a stupid premise about killing a stupid dictator which was thankfully shut down by a stupid group of hackers.

Comment

Working...
                    X