If Golvkin wins poster of the year it will prove NSB was taken over by trolls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    His newest masterpiece

He needs mental help hes like the keyboard warrior version of Charlie Z, embarrassing.

Comment

WOOOW!!!! LMAO!!! SMH.. I guess this is what George Lucas and others in history have felt. I have done nothing but great things. I am extremely knowledgable and shared my knowledge with everybody. My experience as an amateur and professional boxer have allowed me to help others with valuable info. I am the ONLY unbiased poster in this forum, unlike you. If that gets torches aimed at me, then so be it. My kingdom is robust and savage, and so am I. If you reach me, be ready to get knocked the **** out by the Marquez punch lol no joke that I have perfected down to the tiniest detail lol seriously.

#TeamGolovkin

To my fellow Triple Gangsters, don't sweat it. I am Anakin in Ep. 3 and he is Mace Windu with his weak ass purple lightsaber lmao. Cut your ****ing hand off you clown. EASY.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3MXkiLIFuY#t=210

Weak ***** look at you ^^ Owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          WOOOW!!!! LMAO!!! SMH.. I guess this is what George Lucas and others in history have felt. I have done nothing but great things. I am extremely knowledgable and shared my knowledge with everybody. My experience as an amateur and professional boxer have allowed me to help others with valuable info. I am the ONLY unbiased poster in this forum, unlike you. If that gets torches aimed at me, then so be it. My kingdom is robust and savage, and so am I. If you reach me, be ready to get knocked the **** out by the Marquez punch lol no joke that I have perfected down to the tiniest detail lol seriously.

#TeamGolovkin

To my fellow Triple Gangsters, don't sweat it. I am Anakin in Ep. 3 and he is Mace Windu with his weak ass purple lightsaber lmao. Cut your ****ing hand off you clown. EASY.

The God has spoken.

Comment

#TeamGolovkin

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
              :

The God has spoken.
              His posts are overloaded with comedic gold

Comment

listen,

i might not agree with a lot of what he has to say and we have had our skirmishes,

but the GGG the poster is just beasting right now in nsb.

He's like a prime fl 0m 0wsexual or p@ctard at the height of the ptard flow moe wars. every post is just merciless. full of love. full of hate. you cant have one without the other. you could sense the anger and sweat bullets bouncing off the keyboard whenever you read his post.

its like seeing an old woman get raped.

that's how i feel every time i see Golovkin post.

You might not like him as i do, but you have to respect him.

That is why i must begrudgingly give my vote, to the violent, beastly, possibly murderous poster on the level of a oscar pistorious with legs,

Golovkin.

Comment

#voteGolovkin

Comment

#TeamGolovkin

I strongly approve of this energetic scamp and anyone who doesn't like GGG needs to seriously starting watching fencing matches or some other sport where guys wear makeup and shave their taints.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      #voteGolovkin
                      i have only one word for golovkin the poster...

...respect!

#votegolovkinalltheway

Comment

Working...
                      X