Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golvkin wins poster of the year it will prove NSB was taken over by trolls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that poll is a joke. i can't believe that idiot is winning.

Comment

Rigged! Hougigo is an amazing poster yet he only has like 7 votes…. wtf?

Comment

If "TMTforever" was leading a poster of the year thread this thread here would have never been made.

Comment

What? Oh my God, excuse me while I'll go kill myself. This is clearly the end of the world.
          Last edited by Wolfie*; 12-10-2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

I agree.

The thing is, people find him funny because they think he's trolling, but he really isn't. The dude gives red k if you say anything about Golovkin (the boxer) that isn't "golvkin is TBE"

Comment

No thanks, **** list popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                Rigged! Hougigo is an amazing poster yet he only has like 7 votes***8230;. wtf?
                He's our Fat Dan. Always giving us updates on new developments and makes the absolute worse jokes you could imagine.

He's a huge loser, but he's our huge loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
                  He's our Fat Dan. Always giving us updates on new developments and makes the absolute worse jokes you could imagine.

He's a huge loser, but he's our huge loser.
                  Serio que si… Oh well, GGG is a hilarious troll. His posts are so over the top they go from stupidity to mind numbing greatness

Comment

Just look at who is voting for him and it's clear where the trolling problem lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
                      This was it for me.... That animal is a murderer and I will not tolerate that. He orchestrated and directed the murder, he called the man WEAK and told him to not let it slip, and pushed the man into killing her and committing suicide. Congrats floyd their spirits will haunt you the REST of your LIFE.

If he is allowed to live, then WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT to orchestrate murders without consequence. Seriously, think about that.

I honestly believe he did it all on purpose to avoid the Pacquiao fight. I think he would rather go thru a trial, that he thinks will find him innocent, which will delay the fight and make it less likely to happen.

He is a ****ing poosy coward. I will fight him FOR FREE ANYWHERE, without ANY training. Just as I am, 10 pounds overweight. If BS wants to sponsor me, then so be it. BAREKNUCKLED, no rounds, last man standing wins. Fight club rules.

His newest masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                      X