If Golvkin wins poster of the year it will prove NSB was taken over by trolls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#votefortheworst

Comment

This place has really spiraled down hill if a post like what yall are c0ckgobbling over is revered. **** is amateur at best and Im surprised Spray gives it any kudos, being that the Spray I know used to pen **** better than that whilst praggin newb posters in his sleep. I haven't read anything worthwhile from the fella, if I've missed something please feel free to post a link.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
        Yep and if any 160lb man wants to put that theory to the test put some money up that includes GGG as well as the poster
        You and Larry are top 2 in delusion.

Unbelievable that either of you you would even criticize golovkin.

Comment

that is the worst list i've ever seen Larry? Kirk figgler? Tunney?

I voted jose

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            that is the worst list i've ever seen Larry? Kirk figgler? Tunney?

I voted jose
            Jose is a good vote. And so is Dan.

Comment

I don't even want to be in it. The whole thing is cringeworthy so the poster Golovkin would be a fitting winner since his whole posting style is cringeworthy - trolling or not.

Most of the people here are fukin ******ed.....or American....so they probably think they're voting for the fighter Golovkin cos they haven't read the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I haven't read anything worthwhile from the fella, if I've missed something please feel free to post a link.
                It's all the same ****, it's amusing in its insanity. He says "WE" when referring to what one of his favourite fighters will do to another fighter lol we will hospitalize them, we are coming to kill, etc lol it's nuts

Comment

Yeah I am really delusional for thinking no guy half my size can beat me.

You know nothing, I'm just a name on a screen to you.
                  So, you're informed about GGG? He's just a name on the screen to you too. Idiot.

GGG (the fighter and the poster) sparks you out and stands over your carcass with his million dollar smile.

Comment

Yeah I am really delusional for thinking no guy half my size can beat me.

You know nothing, I'm just a name on a screen to you.
                    And I remember your DELUSIONAL ass trying to get NSB to somehow make you popular enough so you could, in your DELUDED thinking, try and get a PROFESSIONAL fight with golovkin so you could derail his hype. LOL.

You would post in every GGG related thread trying to detract from his success.

You're essentially Junior Gong.

you ain't DELUDED doe!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X