Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

102 inch smart/curved/ultra HD TV for 120 grand.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 102 inch smart/curved/ultra HD TV for 120 grand.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN105S...rds=ultra+hdtv

They're out of stock for the moment but I'm sure they'll be getting more doe. Killer f**king deal. I'm thinking about selling my house to get it. I don't know if that will be quite enough though (I have a ****ty home), so I'll probably sell my soul and to the devil to cover the rest. And pawn my newborn baby to take care of the taxes on it.

Plus it's free shipping, too.

Order now and thank me later gents.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

They're out of stock for the moment but I'm sure they'll be getting more doe. Killer f**king deal. I'm thinking about selling my house to get it. I don't know if that will be quite enough though (I have a ****ty home), so I'll probably sell my soul to the devil to cover the rest.

Plus it's free shipping, too.

Order now and thank me later gents.
    Lmfao. Free shipping? I'm sure that will be their driving point on selling these TV's.

Comment

But... Is it water resistant?

Comment

that's ridiculous.

imagine watching something visually in that tv while stoned out of your mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          But... Is it water resistant?
          I don't know bro that's a great question. I really hope it is because after I get it I'll be living outside for a while. Probably a few years give or take a year. Rain will definitely be a factor now that I think about it. I would tell you guys to come over to watch some fights but I won't have a home.

Comment

If the doc tells me I'm terminal:

Put those bad boys in a vault. Because there's absolutely no question in I'll do everything short of an oceans 11 scheme to acquire one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lmfao at this comment on the amazon page:

The black levels and color depth on this TV are pretty good for the price. However, the small screen size is a deal breaker. I recommend buying an IMAX theater instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I'm thinking about selling my house to get it. I don't know if that will be quite enough though (I have a ****ty home), so I'll probably sell my soul and to the devil to cover the rest..
                Godamn a house for around a 100k? I'm living in the wrong country, you can't even get a **** condo for that price here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

that's ridiculous.

imagine watching something visually in that tv while stoned out of your mind...
                  I would never leave home. Like for the rest of my f**king life. They would just find my skeleton in 2057 embedded into my couch. With a bong next to me.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Godamn a house for around a 100k? I'm living in the wrong country, you can't even get a **** condo for that price here.
                    Well to be fair it's a borderline shell of a crack house.

Comment

Working...
                    X