Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

102 inch smart/curved/ultra HD TV for 120 grand.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I don't know bro that's a great question. I really hope it is because after I get it I'll be living outside for a while. Probably a few years give or take a year. Rain will definitely be a factor now that I think about it. I would tell you guys to come over to watch some fights but I won't have a home.
    atleast you'll have bragging rights. To be honest doe... I can't see you surviving for too long without a roof to shelter you and God's gift to humanity. People will attempt to murder you over that tv... Friends, family, bums, etc... May the odds be in your favor.

Comment

I would never leave home. Like for the rest of my f**king life. They would just find my skeleton in 2057 embedded into my couch. With a bong next to me.
      that was good

Comment

Well to be fair it's a borderline shell of a crack house.
        Sounds like a deal to me, especially since I know she'll be there.

Comment

Seriously though, I really don't get how that MF can cost 120 G's, but I digress.

I saw a curved ultra HD Samsung the other day for 2 grand. 60 inch I believe. It did look pretty f**king clear. I wanna get one but I'll probably give it a year and then see where the prices are at.

Anybody here got a ultra/4K HDTV? Or plan on getting one soon? I want to hear someone's take on them who has had them for a little bit, and to tell us exactly how stark the difference is between these and the current HD televisions. It's a little difficult to tell looking at one at a store for like 60 seconds.
          Last edited by Mike D; 12-06-2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Aye you **** you ese, why you posting pictures if my ruka?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Aye you **** you ese, why you posting pictures if my ruka?
              Aye **** jou mang, chi's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                atleast you'll have bragging rights. To be honest doe... I can't see you surviving for too long without a roof to shelter you and God's gift to humanity. People will attempt to murder you over that tv... Friends, family, bums, etc... May the odds be in your favor.
                I'll just really have to enjoy it one minute at a time. Really soak it up. If I can manage to hang on to it for at least half a day then it'll be 120 grand well spent. 10 grand an hour...I mean it could be worse all things considered.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

She'll be down for the choo choo train after the fight. You really don't notice the melted face if you drink enough everclear. I mean like a fifth of everclear. Well I guess you still notice it a little bit but it's definitely not as bad.

Comment

I'll just really have to enjoy it one minute at a time. Really soak it up. If I can manage to hang on to it for at least half a day then it'll be 120 grand well spent. 10 grand an hour...I mean it could be worse all things considered.

She'll be down for the choo choo train after the fight. You really don't notice the melted face if you drink enough everclear. I mean like a fifth of everclear. Well I guess you still notice it a little bit but it's definitely not as bad.
                  if she goes down on you, her face aint coming back up.

smdh...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Wow!

she's beautiful
                    Last edited by -jose-; 12-06-2014, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      if she goes down on you, her face aint coming back up.

smdh...

Comment

Working...
                      X