Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

102 inch smart/curved/ultra HD TV for 120 grand.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this so much? I mean, you can get 60-70 inch for lke 5k?

Shouldn't this size just be 10k?

Comment

lol which huge ass purchases like this I always go to see all reviews and look for a verified purchase review their is never any, just a bunch of clowns making jokes lol "the lets make jokes on amazon reviews for expensive things clube" is a fast and very exclusive club.

but you know whats really funny to me is really expenive watches, cause it like it some computer or car or something a watch does the exact same thing every other watch does the exact same way, the exact same everything only that is different is the brand name on it lol.

Comment

For that price, it's not good value.

80 inch tv is available for about 9k.

I'm back btw.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          For that price, it's not good value.
          Yeah I agree. 120K is a sliver outside of true value range. However when they drop it to 119 thousand -- now THAT will be good value.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Yeah I agree. 120K is a sliver outside of true value range. However when they drop it to 119 thousand -- now THAT will be good value.

I just mean very large TV's are available for much better prices. Ok, they may be smaller but still sufficiently huge screen area.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post

I just mean very large TV's are available for much better prices. Ok, they may be smaller but still sufficiently huge screen area.
              Yeah dude seriously, I have no earthly idea how a television could possibly cost that much. Even a curved, smart, 4K HD television like that one. 120 grand? It almost seems like Amazon is trolling mother**kers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Yeah dude seriously, I have no earthly idea how a television could possibly cost that much. Even a curved, smart, 4K HD television like that one. 120 grand? It almost seems like Amazon is trolling mother**kers.
                Man people will pay anything fr the latest, trendiest, or rarest technology. I still can't get over how much money people pay for a ****in cell phone that will be outdated in a year. I rather put better rims on my car or take a vacation.

Comment

Maybe for like street showing of major events it's worth it?

I mean city councils or the like could buy a few - and then use them on places like the ex 'Henman Hill' or in city centres during world cup games?

Comment

Floyd probably has like nine of them. And two still floundering in a storage room not even opened out of the box yet.

Comment

man you guys crack me up

mike d u hilarious and so are the rest of u ****s

Comment

Working...
                      X