No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee, how good was he actually?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    He was an actor. He was also a small circle jujutsu black belt. A wing chun master and chinese gun-fu practitioner. He also had formal training in Filipino escrima from Dan Inosanto. He also had an understanding of the function of the human body and worked to maximize the functions that deal directly with fighting.

And I never said he'd beat a boxer at HW.

On the street, anyone can beat anybody. So that doesn't matter. I can beat Wlad on the street and he's way bigger than me. Why? I wouldn't fight fair. He'd catch a baseball bat to the face. Who won? The guy not on the ground who has a crushed face from a baseball bat.
    Baseball bat? Screw that.....

Comment

The same people who believe Bruce Lee cannot be beaten in a real fight are probably the same people who think katanas can cut through anything and everything like a light saber.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        and you're a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Baseball bat? Screw that.....

7-6 shots. Only need 1.

Problem is, each shot costs $2.50

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post

annie, you just made your 1,000th short arm joke. you see zero irony in this, of course, because you have no idea what it means.

Comment

That's your kind of punch, ain't it?

Sorry, I was gonna drop it, cos it's played out, but I couldn't help that one.
              Don't bore me, kid.

Comment

That's your kind of punch, ain't it?

Sorry, I was gonna drop it, cos it's played out, but I couldn't help that one.
                lmao

It's not really played out though. Dude has some Kevin Hart size arms.

All the working out in the world isn't gonna make them any longer

Comment

The Wealdestone Raider > Chuck Norris > Bruce Lee.
                  Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 11-16-2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

in a very controlled specific fighting style environment like boxing, sure bruce lee would get obliterated by mike tyson.

but in a more wide open fighting situation like say a street fight or an mma fight, size starts to matter less and skill becomes more important.

the very first UFC fights in the black box era of the 90s have already proven that.

i saw badass huge tank abbott get submitted and broken down by a skinny russian wearing pink underwear.

royce gracie is another fighter who regularly beats up fighters with 40 to 50 plus lbs weight advantage on him.

so bruce lee vs iron mike in boxing = clear cut annihilation for tyson.

bruce lee vs iron mike in mma/or street fighting, i dont know who wins that.

Comment

He wuz da bezz, Mayne. No doubt abou' eet.

Comment

Working...
                      X