Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
      Eric Roberts > Bruce Lee:

Love that flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

one inch punch doe

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          bruce lee was an actor. you're f#cking deluded if you think he beats a HW boxer, or any boxer in a street fight.

bruce lee on the heavybag:

yes, that's bruce lee. and you think he beats a professional boxer at HW.
          He was an actor. He was also a small circle jujutsu black belt. A wing chun master and chinese gun-fu practitioner. He also had formal training in Filipino escrima from Dan Inosanto. He also had an understanding of the function of the human body and worked to maximize the functions that deal directly with fighting.

And I never said he'd beat a boxer at HW.

On the street, anyone can beat anybody. So that doesn't matter. I can beat Wlad on the street and he's way bigger than me. Why? I wouldn't fight fair. He'd catch a baseball bat to the face. Who won? The guy not on the ground who has a crushed face from a baseball bat.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            He was an actor. He was also a small circle jujutsu black belt. A wing chun master and chinese gun-fu practitioner. He also had formal training in Filipino escrima from Dan Inosanto. He also had an understanding of the function of the human body and worked to maximize the functions that deal directly with fighting.

And I never said he'd beat a boxer at HW.

On the street, anyone can beat anybody. So that doesn't matter. I can beat Wlad on the street and he's way bigger than me. Why? I wouldn't fight fair. He'd catch a baseball bat to the face. Who won? The guy not on the ground who has a crushed face from a baseball bat.

I'd bet $1,000 that Wlad would just snatch the bat out of your hand and start beating you with it.

Comment

Good thread, I've never seen this topic discussed before.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I'd bet $1,000 that Wlad would just snatch the bat out of your hand and start beating you with it.
                I bet $1000 Wlad would clinch him first.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  one inch punch doe
                  That's your kind of punch, ain't it?

Sorry, I was gonna drop it, cos it's played out, but I couldn't help that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
                    That's your kind of punch, ain't it?

Sorry, I was gonna drop it, cos it's played out, but I couldn't help that one.

i'm rockin, doe.

Comment

and you're a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X