Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How early should I show up for opening night/first screening of Interstellar???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    His films make a lot of money. And they're better than most mainstream Hollywood fare.

I've met the guy too, and he's a top cove
    I agree they are better than most mainstream Hollywood fare. His competition is pretty weak, surely you agree with that. I mean how hard is it to make a better movie than Saw IX, Fast and Furious XXII, and Scary Movie XIII.

He DOES come in on or under budget, which is very important, and it's why guys like Orson Welles or Alejandro Jodorowsky made very few movies.
    Jodo's Dune would have been arguably one of the best films of all time, but the suits wouldn't finance the film based on his past over budgeted movies.

But I still don't like his (Nolans) movies.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i have tremendous taste in music and movies. ask anybody on the forum worth a damn in either arena.
      Let's see your top 10 P4P movie list roger ebert

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        I agree they are better than most mainstream Hollywood fare. His competition is pretty weak, surely you agree with that. I mean how hard is it to make a better movie than Saw IX, Fast and Furious XXII, and Scary Movie XIII.

He DOES come in on or under budget, which is very important, and it's why guys like Orson Welles or Alejandro Jodorowsky made very few movies.
        Jodo's Dune would have been arguably one of the best films of all time, but the suits wouldn't finance the film based on his past over budgeted movies.

But I still don't like his (Nolans) movies.
        Jodorowsky is great

Comment

Check out the movie recently released "Jodorowsky's Dune" about the creation of the
          script and the artists he convinced to help make the movie. And the Hollywood kunts that
          turned him down.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Gone Baby Gone
            The Town
            Argo (maybe not as good as it was hyped with Best Picture and everything, but still pretty solid)

He's been very consistent as a director.
            yet to see gone baby.

I hear there's some juicy twist, def on the watchlist.

I liked Argo....my only complaint was the "stylized" theme music that kept playing in some sequences.

The movie shell was great.....but I felt like they were about to start playing "smack my b1tch up" by prodigy while a Goodman cutscene ensued.

ending to the town almost made me choke up. I don't know why....such a great flick.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

you need to sleep over the night before.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                ending to the town almost made me choke up. I don't know why....such a great flick.
                One of my favourite flicks ever. The scene with renner, at the end, where he realizes he's out of options, drinks some soda on the ground, and goes out like a G is one of the best scenes for me ever, in any movie. Whole movie was sick.

"All you give a **** about is coke and Xbox."

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  One of my favourite flicks ever. The scene with renner, at the end, where he realizes he's out of options, drinks some soda on the ground, and goes out like a G is one of the best scenes for me ever, in any movie. Whole movie was sick.

"All you give a **** about is coke and Xbox."

Lol
                  I like how Affleck is in love with Hall, she tells him about the hoods who attacked her.

So him and Renner enact revenge on those cholios. That was hard-core.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

make sure you come in stoned.

or even come in and bring some cannabis laced snack with you inside the theater. you wanna be peaking when they go in space and through the worm hole. probably in the middle of a movie.

nolan is a great director even tho his films are grossly overrated like the dark knight, inception, memento. he's one of the good ones along with david fincher.

Comment

the ambition of this film is quite grand... i'm looking forward seeing this once it is shown here...

Comment

Working...
                      X