Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How early should I show up for opening night/first screening of Interstellar???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    9. Ben Affleck (yeah I said it)
    I'd say because of the Town alone.

Movie ****n rules.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

based on the reviews it seems Interstellar is being compared to either Contact or 2001 or Solaris

Comment

lets hope insterstellar doesnt have the mainstream cliche

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
          I've seen all these movies. Memento is ridiculous though the ending was good. Insomia and Prestige are just ok. Batman 2 and 3 are over rated. I like Batman 1 better. Inception is the best movie of Nolan in my opinion.

I never said he is bad but the way he is hyped is like he is the best director of all time. I honestly like Snyder as a director more than Nolan.

Zack Snyder has only ever directed 2 good movies. 300 and Dawn of the dead.

Dawn of the dead was spectacular. I'll give him that.

But going up against Memento, The Dark Knight and Inception? Memento is one of the greatest movies ever made. The Dark knight is the greatest Comic movie ever made. Inception was a true epic, a special movie unlike anything that has ever been made or ever will be made. Just like interstellar is shaping up to be.

Christopher Nolan is one of the most talented and most unique, groundbreaking filmmakers ever to grace the artform.

Zack Snyder wrote and directed suckerpunch.

Suckerpunch.

Comparing Nolan to Snyder is like comparing Cristal to Bud light.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-05-2014, 01:34 AM.

Comment

why do people do that?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

Zack Snyder has only ever directed 2 good movies. 300 and Dawn of the dead.

Dawn of the dead was spectacular. I'll give him that.

But going up against Memento, The Dark Knight and Inception? Memento is one of the greatest movies ever made. The Dark knight is the greatest Comic movie ever made. Inception was a true epic, a special movie unlike anything that has ever been made or ever will be made. Just like interstellar is shaping up to be.

Christopher Nolan is one of the most talented and most unique, groundbreaking filmmakers ever to grace the artform.

Zack Snyder wrote and directed suckerpunch.

Suckerpunch.

Comparing Nolan to Snyder is like comparing Cristal to Bud light.

i can't imagine anybody who thinks this has seen enough great movies.

i couldn't stand memento. i thought it was one of the cheesiest movies i've come across.

Comment

Your boy here knows his films. Ask me anything.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i can't imagine anybody who thinks this has seen enough great movies.

i couldn't stand memento. i thought it was one of the cheesiest movies i've come across.

One of the deepest most multi-dimensional movies I have ever seen on memory and identity. I could write a book on memento, I don't even know where to begin.

Maybe you just have no taste. Based on your affinity for shirtless men, that's definitely a much more likely possibility than Nolan having no taste.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-05-2014, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    I'd say because of the Town alone.

Movie ****n rules.
                    Gone Baby Gone
                    The Town
                    Argo (maybe not as good as it was hyped with Best Picture and everything, but still pretty solid)

He's been very consistent as a director.

Comment

Memento is GREAT. I can't help but think the people who hate it either....1 hate everything Nolan does anyway or 2 Couldn't follow it and never gave it a 2nd viewing.

Interstellar isn't getting universal praise but TDKR did, and we saw how that turned out.

It seems to be getting compared to the epic space scenes of 2001, mixed with Contact/Close Encounters of the Third Kind stuff.

I'm hyped as **** to see it. Not saying it will be 2001, no film will ever be 2001, but that film didn't get universal praise initially either.

Comment

Working...
                      X