Another cop shoots an innocent, unnarmed man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    I'm with ya Chief my Broskie
    My man Mustang! How you been bruh? I figure I'll gather up the strength to hang out in the lounge for lil bit. Its been a while since I really posted much, except for in Walt's thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      My man Mustang! How you been bruh? I figure I'll gather up the strength to hang out in the lounge for lil bit. Its been a while since I really posted much, except for in Walt's thread.
      Yeah man ... I know that devastated us both, truly weighed on my mind for days ... but lets have a few drinks for your Bruh in Law and my drinking homie

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        Yeah man ... I know that devastated us both, truly weighed on my mind for days ... but lets have a few drinks for your Bruh in Law and my drinking homie
        Im still ****ed behind it. I aint gon never be right from it. Lets drink up for the Man, the Myth, The Legend........................WaltMuthafvuckinLiqu or!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glass two is complete Must mah homie, Glass three is comin up.

Comment

I only got to the 4th page. But in the entire video, the cop didn't come with his lights on and that dude was already outside of his vehicle when the trooper rolled up. In short he wasn't even in the vehicle when the encounter happened. So he couldn't have been pulled over because he was already outside the car when the cop made himself known.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Neither actually. Difference is I'm aware mine won't work meanwhile you are delusional and live in a non existent world.
            So you're saying that voting for candidates who share your views doesn't work?

Ok, how do you propose to change things/laws if not via the ballot box?

Comment

He followed the cops commands TOO QUICKLY for his taste. It wasn't even that he pulled out his gun (which was bad enough) he just immediately went to shooting. Didn't even think twice about it. That's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                He followed the cops commands TOO QUICKLY for his taste. It wasn't even that he pulled out his gun (which was bad enough) he just immediately went to shooting. Didn't even think twice about it. That's crazy.
                Ya it's like, ***** officer, sorry for doing what you asked. Shows how stupid that cop is. The guy moved based on his request, he didn't go into the car without reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Uncle Juan.........
                  oh, snap! son.

Comment

There is no justifing that cop. He shouldn't had ordered that dude to get his license. I doubt that he will get 20 years for that but at minimum at least they fired him

Comment

The cop said the guy "dove headfirst into the car" but all the guy did was follow what the cop was saying, which is to get his license, and he did it in a calm manner. They really need to filter out the trigger-happy people from becoming cops. They're as dangerous as the criminals they're supposed to protect us from.

Comment

Working...
                      X