Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another cop shoots an innocent, unnarmed man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=1bad65;14978268]You are confusing the cops who enforce the laws with those who passed the laws in the first place.

Take this specific case, for example. The victim here was stopped for not wearing a seat belt. It wasn't the cops who took the right to not wear a seat belt away from us, it was the elected politicians who passed that law who don't respect our rights.

If you don't like seeing your rights taken away, vote for those who respect our civil rights. Complaining about the cops won't fix this problem. They only enforce the laws, they don't write and pass them into law.

And yes, I've been messed with when I was younger. I had an attitude, and drove some nice, fast cars. It happens. I still drive fast cars now, but my attitude has changed. And I don't get hassled. I still get stopped from time to time, but I've found that with a better attitude I'm not hassled and I tend to get more warnings instead of tickets.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever been stopped in the middle of a busy intersection and had a gun placed in your ear for doing absolutely nothing. wrong? Asked what's your name and to prove it.
    Scared to death to move or flinch because this cop may blow your brains out only to be told "you're not who I'm looking for but you know how it is"
    I'm a 44 y/o black male and seem to be a police magnet. I'm not a law breaker and consider myself to be a productive citizen of society. However I know every time a police officer (99% of them white) feels I fit the description, there is a good possibility I could be killed.

Please stop defending the police. Until they purge their ranks of the bad ones so the good ones stand out, stop making excuses for their behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post

Please stop defending the police. Until they purge their ranks of the bad ones so the good ones stand out, stop making excuses for their behavior.
      Preach it man. They terrorize people daily. They threw a ****ing stun grenade into a babies crib. That was an accident, but why would you kick a door down where you know there's a family? Are they too stupid to employ other, safer, methods? They're heartless tyrants and don't care who gets hurt in their pursuit of "justice." Phuck em.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        I get stopped for truck inspection at least once a month or I have to stop in the inspection spot, I keep all my paper work at arms reach, meaning I don't need to lean over or look inside the glove compartment, I usually wait for the state trooper (7 foot tall terminator looking mofo) to approach the truck before I move my hands from the top of my steering wheel, I act polite and "yes sir" thru out the inspection

I can't remember the last time I got stopped in my personal vehicle ( cause I'm such a good boy or is it the FOP badge on my front windshield )
        Uncle Juan.........

Comment

So....... what color was the guy that got shot? *saves outrage

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
            No, i won't stop defending the 99%+ of them who do a good job, nor have I made excuses for the behavior in this specific case. The only point I made about this specific case was that it was initiated due to a seat belt violation, and I explained how cops don't make the laws that take away our rights but that politicians do.

As to purging their ranks of bad ones, what steps would you propose? I know a few cops from my gym. Just to get hired they have to pass a thorough background check, a psychology screen/exam, and a lie detector test, for example. In terms firing them after they are hired, anyone familiar with unions knows how tough it is to fire union members.

The less intrusive laws we have, the less reason cops have to pull people over in the first place. It's basic logic. Arguing on the Internet about officers' behavior isn't going to fix the problem. If you want to be left alone by cops, start voting for those who will give cops less reasons to initiate contact with you. I do that myself, I get out and vote and I vote for those who would repeal overbearing laws (like seat belt laws) and stop passing new overbearing laws. Do you?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco
              No offence, but you're ****ing delusional. Blacks and spics get pulled over for NO reason whatsoever. Having less intrusive laws would solve nothing. You could pass laws that allow you to not wear a seatbelt, have no plates on the car, have no license, and you'd still have dick cops pulling people over for no reason and terrorizing them for no reason. This isn't Mayberry.
              Hey, hey, hey...take it easy homeboy. Damn....

Comment

Don't even need to click the link to know which video you're talking about. It's the one at the gas station where the white cop randomly pulls up on a black guy (who is already out side of his car), demands ID for no reason after spooking the hell out of him, then shoots the guy when he complies and goes for his ID. Cops are out of control. I can tell why the black community is in such high alert concerning racial injustices in this day and age.

Comment

No offence, but you're ****ing delusional. Blacks and spics get pulled over for NO reason whatsoever. Having less intrusive laws would solve nothing. You could pass laws that allow you to not wear a seatbelt, have no plates on the car, have no license, and you'd still have dick cops pulling people over for no reason and terrorizing them for no reason. This isn't Mayberry.
                  spics? So this whole time you're faking being latino? Reported.

Comment

Are you ****ing ******ed? Read my hand in my avatar does it look like English? Blacks call themselves the n word, where I'm from we call each other spic once in a while, get over it.
                    I honestly can't tell, your tats are sloppy and ugly. Can't even read what they're supposed to say or mean. Looks real sloppy.

Comment

Don't stoop to playing the race card. Just stop posting before embarrassing yourself in that fashion.

And yes, it would solve the problems as I said it would. Like I said, I've been hassled too, you aren't special. And when I was hassled, they used bs excuses like too dark window tint, loud exhaust, seat belts, etc. If those laws weren't on the books, they would have had to leave me alone. Even in this specific case, the stop was initiated due to a seat belt infraction! If there had been no seat belt laws on the books, that victim may well have never been stopped in the first place.

Keep arguing with me, cursing, and stooping to using the race card. Like I said, it's not going to solve the problems you're whining and cursing about. Voting for those who champion individual rights and liberties is the only way to make changes.

Comment

Working...
                      X