No announcement yet.

Another cop shoots an innocent, unnarmed man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
    It's the one at the gas station where the white cop randomly pulls up on a black guy ....
    Get your facts straight. The victim in this case was stopped over a seat belt violation. If you had read the article, or previous posts in the thread, you would have known this fact.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco
      Haha I'm a proud spic carnal, and enjoy throwing slurs at our peeps.
      We are wet.backs, not sp1cs, that's Jose........

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        We are wet.backs, not sp1cs, that's Jose........

I rather be called a spic than a wet-butt

Comment

Uhh I live in NY and have never seen a latino person call another latino a "spic" in a friendly way. Hell, they use the N word more often then not. But then again most of the latins here are from PR or DR.

Comment

Damn that was a scary situation, Lucky for the driver he only got shot in the hip, it could've ended his life. It's crazy that some of us fear / dis trust the cops as much as random strangers approaching our cars

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco
              No ones using the race card, if you live in a multi cultural city you know it's a fact. Calling you ****ing delusional emphasizes my point, I'm not cursing just to curse. And I'm not even arguing with you, I just think you're wrong.
              Yes, you are. It's obvious.

I never denied cops hassle people, myself included. My point is that if we had less laws they could use to justify contact, I'd wager they wouldn't hassle people as much because it would be alot more difficult (if not impossible) for them to do. As it is now, it's pretty easy for a cop to find a law to cite to justify pulling people over. Less laws, less justification for law enforcement contact. It's not rocket science.

Again, in this instance the victim was stopped initially for a seat belt violation. There are those who run for office who would repeal those seat belt laws. I vote for those people because I like having more individual rights and thus less law enforcement contact in my life. You just complain and curse on the Internet. Which tactic would you say has a better chance of improving things, mine or yours?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                he didn't get away with it doe, he faces up to 20 years now plus the dude that got shot lived
                Do you have a source?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Which tactic would you say has a better chance of improving things, mine or yours?
                  Neither actually. Difference is I'm aware mine won't work meanwhile you are delusional and live in a non existent world.

Comment

Y'all ready for football tonight or whut? I think its time for more Crown. Whutchall say?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Y'all ready for football tonight or whut? I think its time for more Crown. Whutchall say?
                      I'm with ya Chief my Broskie

Comment

Working...
                      X