No announcement yet.

Tony Stewart Runs Over And Kills 17 Year Old, Looks On Purpose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    everyone else also didnt accelerate before the crash. notice how the other cars ahead of stewart move or swerve to the other side? but look how steward came right straight at the kid. i am not saying it was intentional but i bet steward wanted to teach then kid a lesson by scaring him or whatever.

he very clearly waited for stewart's car to approach before he moved further down the track. if he had been that far down the track earlier there were several drivers who would have hit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      he very clearly waited for stewart's car to approach before he moved further down the track. if he had been that far down the track earlier there were several drivers who would have hit him.
      please!!! look at 0:06 - 0:09, the kid started walking down to the middle of the tracking pointing his hands out already.

Comment

• I'll explain CAUTION LAP or YELLOW FLAG scenarios to you all.

A single YELLOW flag simply means caution. This DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO SLOW DOWN! It means first of all that you CANNOT PASS other cars on the course. Yellow flag is also usually a local caution only seen at the sector of the track where is there is a caution (and a caution can be just about anything)

But just to clarify, a yellow flag never means to a driver to slow down, drivers often stay at race speed in yellow flag conditions until they creep up on another vehicle at which point they have to slow down as they cannot pass that vehicle under yellow flag conditions.

Now seeing the footage I really don't know what to think. It looks very sketchy.

Comment

notice how right when steward hit the kid all the other cars behind steward was able to move out of the way or slow down enough to not ram into the crashed? if it was like u said, kid jumped out of nowhere and it was a split second thing, if that was true then there would have been a pile of wrecked cars because those cars behind steward wouldnt have been able to move out or slow down right??

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
            I'll explain CAUTION LAP or YELLOW FLAG scenarios to you all.

A single YELLOW flag simply means caution. This DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO SLOW DOWN! It means first of all that you CANNOT PASS other cars on the course. Yellow flag is also usually a local caution only seen at the sector of the track where is there is a caution (and a caution can be just about anything)

But just to clarify, a yellow flag never means to a driver to slow down, drivers often stay at race speed in yellow flag conditions until they creep up on another vehicle at which point they have to slow down as they cannot pass that vehicle under yellow flag conditions.

Now seeing the footage I really don't know what to think. It looks very sketchy.
            Yellow flag[edit]

The yellow flag means caution.

The solid yellow flag, or caution flag, universally requires drivers to slow down due to a hazard on the track, typically an accident, a stopped car, debris or light rain. However, the procedures for displaying the yellow flag vary for different racing styles and sanctioning bodies

this may or may not be true in most cases but one thing i do know for sure is caution means -- be alert!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              please!!! look at 0:06 - 0:09, the kid started walking down to the middle of the tracking pointing his hands out already.

you're either trolling, or you don't read very well.

i'm done wasting my time talking to you. i'll probably remain in the thread to explain to people what was going on.

Comment

• Can I ask a few questions,
                What's the guy who was driving and hit the other one like generally?
                What happened immediately afterwards, what actions did he take?
                Also do we know what injuries the guy died from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                  Can I ask a few questions,
                  What's the guy who was driving and hit the other one like generally?
                  What happened immediately afterwards, what actions did he take?
                  Also do we know what injuries the guy died from?

1. a jackass, and hotheaded.

2. he wanted to race on sunday.

3. i think the technical term was "getting megatron f#cked up."

Comment

1. a jackass, and hotheaded.

2. he wanted to race on sunday.

3. i think the technical term was "getting megatron f#cked up."
                    Thanks, kinda how I suspected.

To me it looks intentional. Not sure he'll get convicted though.
                    If I were to be prosecuting I'd ask every expert witness if they think they would have hit the guy.
                    Anyway there's my 2p

Comment

you're either trolling, or you don't read very well.

i'm done wasting my time talking to you. i'll probably remain in the thread to explain to people what was going on.
                      car before #45 didnt hit him, even #45 was able to swerve out and #45 was the closet one to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X