Tony Stewart Runs Over And Kills 17 Year Old, Looks On Purpose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Stewart Runs Over And Kills 17 Year Old, Looks On Purpose

Viewer Discretion Advised

I mean look at it. Stewart is a known crazy man to begin with. The two drivers get into a tangle up on the track, 17 year old gets mad and gets out of car walking and pointing at Stewart, Stewart hits gas and swerves toward him. Could it be anymore obvious? I think people are so dumbfounded that someone could do that, and the media is scared to flat out accuse someone of murder on ESPN.

Clearly the kid has some fault for getting out of his car, but it doesnt change the fact that while other cars were avoiding the kid, Stewart swerved toward him and hit the gas.

steering a car, or any car on the brink of losing traction like that, is funny. those cars are funny. is that a "super modified." i used to watch those things race a long time ago. a famous racer in those leagues works on my father's boats. he's definitely the best driver i've ever seen up close. you should see him dock a grady white

sometimes, you'll actually turn away from where you want to go.. you might turn back into the kid and get on the gas early on if you wanted to be able to avoid him and get inside on the track.

that's a long winded way of me saying that it's awfully hard to tell what's going on with his steering, and his intentions. it does look like he tries to harpoon the guy, but he may be trying to get further inside of the track.

this was recent?
    Last edited by New England; 08-10-2014, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      steering a car, or any car on the brink of losing traction like that, is funny. those cars are funny. is that a "super modified." i used to watch those things race a long time ago. a famous racer in those leagues works on my father's boats. he's definitely the best driver i've ever seen up close. you should see him dock a grady white

sometimes, you'll actually turn away from where you want to go.. you might turn back into the kid and get on the gas early on if you wanted to be able to avoid him and get inside on the track.

that's a long winded way of me saying that it's awfully hard to tell what's going on with his steering, and his intentions. it does look like he tries to harpoon the guy, but he may be trying to get further inside of the track.

this was recent?
      Last night.

Comment

The guy was 20 years old...hard to tell from the video how much time Stewart had to react. The guy was walking straight towards him.

Comment

this was recent?
          Last night.

And it should be noted, they were currently in a caution. I don't think he meant to hit him, but I do think he let his temper get the best of him (as usual) and was just trying to fuk with the kid. Absolutely no reason for him to punch the gas like that on a caution.

Comment

i'm hearing on CNN that he's racing today...

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
              Last night.

And it should be noted, they were currently in a caution. I don't think he meant to hit him, but I do think he let his temper get the best of him (as usual) and was just trying to fuk with the kid. Absolutely no reason for him to punch the gas like that on a caution.

they're on a dirt track, man, and driving a race car. it's not like driving on a roadway. you'll use the gas in different contexts; needing power at the rear wheels, needing downforce on the front wheels, etc. he's a professional driver, and knows how to control a race car.

you're saying that he meant to "fuk with him," and it resulted in his death?

he should be charged with murder if that is the case.

Comment

He should be charged with murder, period. It's clear as day he that while everyone else is avoiding the kid, Stewart not only goes right at him, he turns to do so, and clearly increases his speed. If that just so happened to be some freak of nature "car shift" from driving on dirt, it would be the most ironic moment I've ever seen.

He's arrogant and thinks that he's above getting caught for this. And he's probably right.

Comment

they're on a dirt track, man, and driving a race car. it's not like driving on a roadway. you'll use the gas in different contexts; needing power at the rear wheels, needing downforce on the front wheels, etc. he's a professional driver, and knows how to control a race car
                  Exactly.....

you're saying that he meant to "fuk with him," and it resulted in his death?

he should be charged with murder if that is the case.
                  Murder, or at the least manslaughter. It just happened last night, so we'll see how this turns out.

Comment

Oh dude, that was totally on purpose. You don't stay in your path, then swerve to the right when you see someone standing right near you.

Comment

Working...
                    X