No announcement yet.

Tony Stewart Runs Over And Kills 17 Year Old, Looks On Purpose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    oh im not denying the fact that they're still traveling at a high speed. i am pointing out that a caution lap usually means something is up! ALERT ALERT HELLO!!! u dont go balls out trying to win the race on a caution lap! and they're special cars driven by professional drivers who are trained to handle it u fool!!!
    Who the hell was still trying to race out there?

Comment

well if he did he wouldnt slam into the kid like that would he? oh wait, let me guess, the kid jumped out of nowhere and plus those cars are some very special cars right? ur point would have some bearing to it, if this would of happen during the actual race but it happened during a "caution lap". there should be no excuses for this!!! caution lap means exactly just that!

caution lap means you can jump onto the race track?

does waving a yellow flag nullify physics? because if it doesn't, you sound like a goofball.

Comment

and thats why they're called professional drivers right? yeah act like they've never seen that type of speed before LMAO!

you don't seem to understand what i mean. they're not taken back by the speed. highway speed still means something, professional driver, [or magic yellow flag,] or otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Who the hell was still trying to race out there?
          obviously the guy who didnt see the kid when everyone else did.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            caution lap means you can jump onto the race track?

does waving a yellow flag nullify physics? because if it doesn't, you sound like a goofball.
            did i said the kid's action was right??? BUT this happen during a caution lap. u know when u're supppose to slow down because theres an accident, spill, etc ahead of u. no?

Comment

everybody else did not see him!

the driver in front of stewart said he didn't see him until the last second. they weren't at full speed, but at 60-70, reacting wouldn't be a given, even if you could see him briefly.

Comment

you don't seem to understand what i mean. they're not taken back by the speed. highway speed still means something, professional driver, [or magic yellow flag,] or otherwise.
                bro, what dont u get about caution lap? when the light turns yellow what does that tells u? if u speed up and hit someone or another car during a yellow light who's fault is that?

Comment

everybody else did not see him!

the driver in front of stewart said he didn't see him until the last second. they weren't at full speed, but at 60-70, reacting wouldn't be a given, even if you could see him briefly.
                  everyone else also didnt accelerate before the crash. notice how the other cars ahead of stewart move or swerve to the other side? but look how steward came right straight at the kid. i am not saying it was intentional but i bet steward wanted to teach then kid a lesson by scaring him or whatever.

Comment

You mean every one else "the kid" did not go after. 45 barely saw him

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      You mean every one else "the kid" did not go after. 45 barely saw him
                      from start until 0:09 everyone was able to swerve out of the way, even #45 when the kid ran towards it and pointed his finger or whatever (@ 0:09), the #45 was able to move out. whats worst is this happen during a caution lap!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X