Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot be a fan of Wladimir Klitschko anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps Wladimir Klitschko paid for the shell used here?

Video:cyclist killed by Kiev fascists (warning - very graphic)

Comment

That's a cool thing for you to do, Freedom. Good on ya'.

Comment

You and Wlad need to patch up your differences. You've been following, and been a fan of his for the last 10 years.

Comment

My god you are like a sheep...one minute you follow, the next you are led away in the opposite direction, back again, and then away again. If you are going to read Russia Today and post that worthless, bull**** propaganda, keep on embarrassing yourself. This is why politics should not be discussed on a boxing forum...some people just don't have a ****ing clue!

Ethnic cleansing...LOL! So terrorists (many Russian nationals) with lots of advanced weaponry and training thought they would just take over bits of a country without any sort of voting for that to happen from normal citizens? Ethnic cleansing is when VAST MAJORITIES of a certain ethnic group are wiped out...in this conflict of the 2000+ deaths, that includes soldiers, terrorists...and a smaller minority actually being the unfortunate civilians caught in the crossfire.

The funny thing is people don't see that these scum terrorists use the peaceful citizens basically as human shields...they hide amongst them and incite reactions from the military...of course human lives should not be lost, but it is impossible to carry out an operation that will simply eradicate the terrorists when they have become insidiously amongst the regular people.

The VAST MAJORITY of Ukraine is against these scum, and people in the affected areas have no support for them and simply want an end to the conflict. And don't get **** twisted - these 'separatists' have caused many citizens a living hell through robbing and other violence!

Let me put a question to you - if Russia does not back, finance, or have ANY influence or involvement to do with these terrorists, why the hell are they involved in talks regarding ceasefires between the Ukrainian Military and the terrorists??

Fascists - LOL!! Russia are the true fascists, and sadly I was confirmed of this fact when speaking to some family in Crimea (annexed by Russia) - their words were "oh...life is fine now! at least we don't have any war! and we don't have any blacks or arabs, god forbid!"...that's the kind of B/S propaganda fed to Russians...align with Europe and the US etc and the country will be overrun with foreigners and so on and so on...that's looking like more fascism and racism to me than anything the Ukrainian government shows...

I guess no-one heard about the Chechen fighters who came to Eastern Ukraine...and the stories of how they harvested organs from dead soldiers and are known to be psychotic and kill civilians.

Wladimir Klitschko is no politician...he may donate some money to government causes but he probably doesn't even know where exactly it's heading! And how idiotic is it to proclaim love or hate for a fighter based on political views or actions...especially when you are so clueless about the real situation! Shows how true a boxing 'fan' you really are though...

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            At least my favorite fighter would never pose nude.

:::picks up ESPN Body Edition magazine:::
            aw man....I flipped the **** out when I saw that ish....never in a million years I thought BHop would do something like that.....if BHop was to ever get KTFO or stopped, I already know the feeling I'll have....the EXACT same feeling I had looking at that pic

Comment

Aren't you an ******ed RT shill. Believing Russian propaganda bs.You have lost a lot respect in my eyes Freedom2014.

Comment

You have loved Wlad for many years so you'll find a way to start supporting him again.

Comment

Injured 15 year old girl shares horrors of Donetsk shelling

http://rt.com/news/181756-injured-girl-kiev-shelling/

Video Here

Ukrainian army shelling has forever changed the life of a teenage girl near Donetsk. She is now lying in hospital with a shattered arm and shrapnel wounds. The teen saw several people, including children, being killed by falling bombs on the riverbank.

Government forces first bombed the village of Zugres in the Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine on August 14. Several shells hit a beach full of people relaxing by the river, with shrapnel killing 12 people, the Rossiya 24 TV channel reported. Several people were injured and taken to hospital.

Yana Fenenko was one of the lucky ones who survived that day.

“We were swimming in the river when lots of bombs started falling all at once. We left the water and I threw myself down on the ground. I was lying prone, but I was still hit by a bomb,” 15-year-old Yana told RT’s Ruptly agency from a hospital bed.

“I had never seen how people die before,” she said. “The beach was filled with kids… A man got his hand blown off by one of the bombs. I saw it, he was laying right next to me. Also, one of the kids’ heads was blown off... It was very scary.”

Yana has been in the hospital for about a week and still has another month to go before she can be released. Doctors say her recovery will be very long and painful because of all the shrapnel in her right hand and the right side of her body.

Comment

Wlad is funding the killing of total innocents?

Scumbag if true

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Wlad is funding the killing of total innocents?

Scumbag if true
                      Think about how ridiculously stupid that sounds and you'll have your answer...

Comment

Working...
                      X