No announcement yet.

I cannot be a fan of Wladimir Klitschko anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot be a fan of Wladimir Klitschko anymore

Because he's shown himself to be a fascist (an extreme nationalist) and is contributing money for the killing of ethnic Russians (Vyacheslav Glazkov's people) in Eastern Ukraine.

Klitschko brothers continue to provide financial assistance to Ukrainian military personnel involved in ethnic cleansing operations in the east

Kiev's bloody eastern Ukraine campaign LIVE UPDATES

http://rt.com/news/eastern-ukraine-army-operation-680/

I hope Kubrat Pulev kicks Klitschko's ass on September 6. Hopefully there will be an honest referee who will prevent him from clinching.

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    Because he's shown himself to be a fascist (an extreme nationalist) and is contributing money for the killing of ethnic Russians (Vyacheslav Glazkov's people) in Eastern Ukraine.

Klitschko brothers continue to provide financial assistance to Ukrainian military personnel involved in ethnic cleansing operations in the east

Kiev's bloody eastern Ukraine campaign LIVE UPDATES

http://rt.com/news/eastern-ukraine-army-operation-680/

I hope Kubrat Pulev kicks Klitschko's ass on September 6. Hopefully there will be an honest referee who will prevent him from clinching.
    Knew you only defended it because you were in love with the man.

Comment

someone hacked Tunney's account

Comment

I feel betrayed

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          someone hacked Tunney's account
          Yup! Or he's drunk out of his mind like I was last week

Comment

I am having the strangest dream.

Comment

War pulev! Lmao

Comment

This is what I was saying from the start that the Klitsxhko's were aligned with fascists but hey what do I know.

::waits for PROUD UKRAINIAN or whatever his name is to defend everything they do::

Comment

Comment

Never thought I'd see the day. Now if LarryX suddenly makes a thread saying he no longer supports Mayweather and PacBoy makes a threads saying he doesn't like Manny Pacquiao, I'll know I'm dreaming.

Comment

Working...
                    X