Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot be a fan of Wladimir Klitschko anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panettiere *******s led him to the dark side....He's now a traitor to his own people because of this manipulative gold digging under-cover agent. (who pretends to be an innocent actress , with no political agenda whatsoever)...

Comment

I'd love to have seen Wlad's PR consultant's face when he discovered his client digs the Swastika.

My guess is he raised his fee.

Substantially.

LOL.

Comment

That's too bad Tunney. I suspect I won't be getting the many Green K's I kept getting for anything Pro-Wladimir that I posted.

I'm a south Slav myself but i could care less about Wlad's politics. I want him to finish what he started, which is break Louis' defense record and retire without anymore loses (I am a converted fan also, I used to root against him at one point but he won me over).

Comment

I find this more shocking than the news that Frank Maloney has been living as a woman

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira View Post
            I find this more shocking than the news that Frank Maloney has been living as a woman

i was so shocked i actually forgot about that for a second, now that you mentioned it i cant help but agree.

Comment

Holy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira View Post

This

Comment

US calls for restraint in Ukrainian armys actions after deadly Donetsk shelling

http://rt.com/news/180568-harf-ukrai...fing-military/

The fascists are killing a lot of women and children. If Wladimir Klitschko supports this, then how can any decent person support him as a boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

Comment

well im glad youre supporting shawn porter now hopefully

Comment

Working...
                      X