No announcement yet.

I cannot be a fan of Wladimir Klitschko anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
    LMAO I remember I once told you that I didnt support the Klitschko brothers because they were a part of the orange revolution, you didnt belive me and accused me of being a racist.

Now years later you dont support them anymore for the same reason. Funny how things change
    The difference is, back in those days Klitschko was just supporting a movement I didn't know much about.

He wasn't supporting a fascist regime that's killing women and children for the sake of silly nationalism.

http://www.theecologist.org/campaign...ar_crimes.html

Ukraine's use of unguided rockets in civilian areas of Donetsk

Human Rights Watch has gathered evidence in the war zones of Eastern Ukraine which show that Ukrainian government forces have violated the laws of war by using 'notoriously imprecise' rockets in civilian areas, destroying homes, killing and injuring non-combatants.
    And this:

http://www.theecologist.org/blogs_an..._troopers.html

Ignoring Ukraine's neo-Nazi storm troopers

Western media have studiously ignored the far-right, violent and often outright Nazi politics of many of Ukraine's Euro-Maidan protestors, writes Robert Parry. But with the thugs now organized into Nazi brigades of the Ukrainian army, and waging war on Russian separatists, an unlikely British paper has dared tell the truth: the conservative Daily Telegraph.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      The difference is, back in those days Klitschko was just supporting a movement I didn't know much about.

He wasn't supporting a fascist regime that's killing women and children for the sake of silly nationalism.

http://www.theecologist.org/campaign...ar_crimes.html

And this:

http://www.theecologist.org/blogs_an..._troopers.html
      Dude, you are off the rails. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        Dude, you are off the rails. What happened?
        The Klitschko-supported government killing women and children in the Donetsk area.

No decent person would approve of such war crimes.

The Klitschkos should use their status and influence to bring about peace, rather than supporting and funding the persecution of an ethnic minority in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          The Klitschko-supported government killing women and children in the Donetsk area.

No decent person would approve of such war crimes.

The Klitschkos should use their status and influence to bring about peace, rather than supporting and funding the persecution of an ethnic minority in Ukraine.
          Do you have any sources that Vlad and/or Vitali directly support such atrocities, with intent? As far as I have been following the situation, pro Russians have been the main aggressors following the revolution in Kiev where the deeply corrupt Yanukovich fled to Moscow.

Comment

Do you have any sources that Vlad and/or Vitali directly support such atrocities, with intent? As far as I have been following the situation, pro Russians have been the main aggressors following the revolution in Kiev where the deeply corrupt Yanukovich fled to Moscow.

fast forward to 5:20 if you dont want to watch the whole video

Comment

Freedom, that link you post in your initial comment, they are supporting freedom fighters who are fighting pro Russian terrorists lead by Putin in the Crimea region. When you have a war zone, it will not be a clean game. I don't see how you can say that Vladimir directly supports atrocity, that is frankly ludacris. Fine if you don't support him anymore but those allegations are beyond ridiculous.

Comment

fast forward to 5:20 if you dont want to watch the whole video
                yeah, those are radicals, as there are on both sides. The Klitschko brothers don't support the right wing radicals ffs, Vitali was on the streets of Kiev asking protesters to refrain from violence. Ukrainian protesters in the streets of Kiev where shot by Putin snipers, maybe you remember those images too?

Comment

yeah, those are radicals, as there are on both sides. The Klitschko brothers don't support the right wing radicals ffs, Vitali was on the streets of Kiev asking protesters to refrain from violence. Ukrainian protesters in the streets of Kiev where shot by Putin snipers, maybe you remember those images too?

Why would putin do that? To make sure the whole world hates him?

Comment

Why would putin do that? To make sure the whole world hates him?
                    Yanukovych snipers make it, and he fled to Moscow when he was toppled by a genuine revolution. For any decent person not to support the people of Ukraine in this situation is a disgrace. I live in eastern Europe, have Ukrainian friends and I know how the situation affects people in the region. The fear of Putin is real, something people living half the world away from here probably don't comprehend. You can read and take anything you want from the media, this is the real world.

Comment

Yanukovych snipers make it, and he fled to Moscow when he was toppled by a genuine revolution. For any decent person not to support the people of Ukraine in this situation is a disgrace. I live in eastern Europe, have Ukrainian friends and I know how the situation affects people in the region. The fear of Putin is real, something people living half the world probably don't comprehend. You can read and take anything you want from the media, this is the real world.
                      So why was the revolution in crimea not genuine? The majority of the people who live there are ethnic russians

Comment

Working...
                      X