Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a SoSoBoxing Subscription! RESPECT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This site is legit. Lots of action to choose from. Thanks for the tip, Daylyt.

Comment

Originally posted by OhNoes View Post
      This site is legit. Lots of action to choose from. Thanks for the tip, Daylyt.
      no problem man.

Comment

I got a few hook ups for people. It interested PM me. I got hooks ups that arent advertised for friends, but my friends aint into boxing like us, so rather hook us up.

Comment

It looks like SosoBoxing got shut down. There goes my 10$

Comment

SoSoBoxing has been closed. Daylyt cleaned out his boxingscene 'friends'

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              It looks like SosoBoxing got shut down. There goes my 10$
              Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              SoSoBoxing has been closed. Daylyt cleaned out his boxingscene 'friends'
              I spoke to him sites still up they didnt get shut down, streams still work, he just configuring/changing some server shit or something saying tonight he expect greater traffic then normal and doesnt want the site to crash. I aint worried.

Comment

its working fine....

Comment

those interested, hit me up first I can refer you and you get a better deal then advertised.

Comment

man just woke up he offering 10 dollars USD for 2 years, dont sleep on it Negros.

I know your check aint come in yet but damn....................

and the channell listing is insane

https://www.facebook.com/SoSoBoxing

Comment

I already have a year subscription but it's so ****ing inconsistent. The stream logs me out every week despite clicking the keep me signed in option. I also get redirected to a different streaming site which takes the piss and also, some of the times, the website doesn't even recognise my details. The only way I get it back is if I go through the whole facebook-inbox-click link ordeal and I cba doing that every time.

it's a ****ing pisstake

Comment

Working...
                      X