Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a SoSoBoxing Subscription! RESPECT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought a SoSoBoxing Subscription! RESPECT!

i can get u guys in for 10 bucks,

please. dont mud up

message me, 2 years for 10$
    Last edited by Daylyt; 10-26-2014, 10:31 AM.

Not bad if I wasn't already payin for Netflix and Fight Pass. The only thing is of they don't have rights to the fights they could get shutdown anytime. I'd be pissed!

Comment

Nothing beats free advertising too..

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        Not bad if I wasn't already payin for Netflix and Fight Pass. The only thing is of they don't have rights to the fights they could get shutdown anytime. I'd be pissed!
        For 10 bucks for a entire year I'll take my chances lol they have over 60+ channels HD streaming and Boxing replays talking telemundo fights are even in HD on replay lol.

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Nothing beats free advertising too..
        most buisness comes from word of mouth and Im just letting you guys know, this shit is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          What is this I don't know about? I was one of the people who cancelled when they raised the price, can you watch all PPV's on netflix now?

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            I dont know if you know about sosoboxing one of those boxing streaming sites, and I was reluctant to buy a subscription becuase it hasnt been updated in awhile but its only 10$ for a year so I said why not and 100% best money spent ever. All boxing replays are HD and they have all fights available and the streaming is the best I seen anywhere.

Thought I share my opinion on this.
            I just went to that site and it says it is $100 for one year. Do they show live events. or just replays? And how long before they post the replays?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              What is this I don't know about? I was one of the people who cancelled when they raised the price, can you watch all PPV's on netflix now?
              I have netflix and they dont show nothing live has alot of boxing documentary which is nice and fight pass I have no idea what that is.

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              I just went to that site and it says it is $100 for one year. Do they show live events. or just replays? And how long before they post the replays?
              yeah they have live stream access best I seen anywhere even other paid stream services and they have replay and the fights are usually uploaded that night or the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                I have netflix and they dont show nothing live has alot of boxing documentary which is nice and fight pass I have no idea what that is.

yeah they have live stream access best I seen anywhere even other paid stream services and they have replay and the fights are usually uploaded that night or the next day.
                Is that photo in your SIG real?.

Comment

do they stream ppvs on there? and how did you get it for $10 a year it says its $100 for a year

Comment

I could imagine paying Lifetime eventually. All PPVs in HD? Hell, you can just get a huge TV it will have an HDMI output and you can hook up a computer through that and play all the PPVs like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X