Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a SoSoBoxing Subscription! RESPECT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now look wtf I get a proper ****hole service. I'd love a refund

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
      I already have a year subscription but it's so ****ing inconsistent. The stream logs me out every week despite clicking the keep me signed in option. I also get redirected to a different streaming site which takes the piss and also, some of the times, the website doesn't even recognise my details. The only way I get it back is if I go through the whole facebook-inbox-click link ordeal and I cba doing that every time.

it's a ****ing pisstake
      not that im defending or promoting the site, but that sounds like a browser issue

and im not sure what the point is being logged on 24/7

my main gripe is certain channels being choppy but then again i only use the site for Boxing

Comment

I already have a year subscription but it's so ****ing inconsistent. The stream logs me out every week despite clicking the keep me signed in option. I also get redirected to a different streaming site which takes the piss and also, some of the times, the website doesn't even recognise my details. The only way I get it back is if I go through the whole facebook-inbox-click link ordeal and I cba doing that every time.

it's a ****ing pisstake
        sorry you feel that way, but why dont you just follow the facebook-inbox-click link lol?

?

I havent had a single problem like you had at all.

Comment

Now look wtf I get a proper ****hole service. I'd love a refund
          ask the dude for a refund, whats stopping you.

I personally think its a great service, but if you dont feel that way ask him for a refund.

Comment

Because when it works, **** is perfect. Like last week, it was HD quality

Comment

Just ordered.

Cheers for the heads up

Comment

Had it for months. Few problems here and there, but overall im happy with the service. Best stream site ive seen.

Comment

Is this site better than NAVIX, SPORTSDEVIL, MASHUP and all the others XBMC addons?
                  Last edited by SOUTH-FLA; 10-27-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SOUTH-FLA View Post
                    Is this site better than NAVIX, SPORTSDEVIL, MASHUP and all the others XBMC addons?
                    yes it is cause just look at the channels they offer

and right now its only $10 bucks, so I dont see why you wont get it unless you a broke dude.
                    Last edited by Daylyt; 10-27-2014, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Is an iptv servers or just a site with links? How is better? Xbmc is free and has way more channels than that, Do you get an epg(guide)to know what is on, are those USA channels? $10 is nothing but I hate to pay for free ****

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      yes it is cause just look at the channels they offer

and right now its only $10 bucks, so I dont see why you wont get it unless you a broke dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X