Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a SoSoBoxing Subscription! RESPECT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I was gonna pull the trig on the 2 yr for 10 bucks but then I had heard the site got shut down!!.....anyone know?

Comment

• everything good, site still up. just they do maintence and such on slow weekends, rather they do it this weekend then on hopkins kovalev weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        everything good, site still up. just they do maintence and such on slow weekends, rather they do it this weekend then on hopkins kovalev weekend.
        It's been down for about four days now, so it isn't just maintenance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          It's been down for about four days now, so it isn't just maintenance.
          then you ripped off homie lol, cause it been good for me.

Comment

• Down for me too

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Down for me too
              yeah man it be back up monday night, site still the same and everything they just fixing or doing something IDK but that site was taken down or anything like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                then you ripped off homie lol, cause it been good for me.
                I'm sure that will give confidence to potential new subscribers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  I'm sure that will give confidence to potential new subscribers.
                  psssh like I care lol I dont make money off this shit, i just spread the word and hook homies up where I can.

Comment

• It's a server issue. I contacted the guy in charge of the FB page and he didn't even know there was a problem and hasn't got back to me since.

It's either a technical issue with new users or new users were ripped off and put on block by the servers.

Comment

• SoSoboxing is a RIP OFF! Do not subscribe! The website is always crashing for days (sometimes weeks) at a time. It is also riddled with all types of malware, trojans, and viruses! To all my fellow boxingscene buddies, save your money and DO NOT fall for this trap. That website is TOXIC!

Comment

Working...
                      X