No announcement yet.

Israeli ground forces enter Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Agreed but the leader of Hamas was just interviewed and was asked if Israel stopped the occupation, would he accept a Jewish state, he said "NO".

So that tells you where that is at. There will never be peace, and Hamas is killing it's own people by continuing this. I agree though, Israel is being incredibly heavy handed but I don't think it would be any different than any other country defending itself.
    The Palenstians need to oust the Hamas government and adopt a much more moderate ruling party. I hope that they can see that Hamas is the cause of much of their plight

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      The Palenstians need to oust the Hamas government and adopt a much more moderate ruling party. I hope that they can see that Hamas is the cause of much of their plight
      The fact that Hamas was democratically elected tells you where they are as a people. The Jewish state isn't going anywhere, and like the leader of Hamas has said, even if the occupation stopped tomorrow, he wouldn't accept a Jewish state.

Just read the Hamas charter, it's gruesome. It's talks about death to Israel and the elimination of the Jewish state. They don't, can't and will not live side by side with them and unfortunately the people suffering the most are those Palestinian children being slaughtered right now.

It's sad man, I can't even read about it it gets me down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        Israel tell people to go hide in schools, so they can easily target children. They launch rockets high-tech weapons into densely populated area's that wipes out entire families. Self defence? This is genocide. The majority of people killed/injured are innocent people.

Listen, When you being confined into a concentration camp where you can't get basic needs in life - you are going to get reactions. People in the West Bank, and Gaza live in appalling conditions. Resistance is absolute. Israel have dehumanized people. No one is going to put with the living standards in Gaza, and that is why Hamas was democratically elected. Israel have treated the people in Gaza like rats. There is always consequences when you oppress people for so long. The people of Gaza aren't going to withstand anymore of it, and any normal human being is going to kick up a fuss when you feel suffocated overtime. RESISTANCE is going to be there as Israel keep expanding.

Israel is attempting to destroy Gaza. They are destroying the infrastructure and any basic needs to live a normal life. They'll hope with these latest attacks there is no future for Palestinians, therefore the people of Gaza will leave. This is a barbaric, violent way of colonialism.

Anyway, Keep your heads living in the clouds son. There is a massacre going on. Israel are WAR CRIMINALS. Don't even attempt to deny this. They have ignored more UN resolutions than anyone else. They have ZERO respect for human rights and neither does Hamas.

Condemn these people for the life of humanity.
        How far has Israel "expanded" into gaza

And Again fighting in civ pop, not protecting your civilians and not wearing insignia are war crimes, where is
        Your outrage?

UN found 3 schools they used with rockets. War crimes

Egypt blocks Israel on the west, where are their rockets?

They "democratically" elected Hamas and now must face a war where their own "govt" fights inside their houses, schools and mosques. War crimes

This is what happens when you try to fight a moral war against an immoral enemy

Comment

• Israel has a right to defend itself. IMO the bombings of hospitals and UN shelters are atrocious war crimes and should be punished severely.

I wish the sides could agree to end this now. Enough innocent people have been slaughtered.

Comment

• i think i got an answer to "WHAT WEAPONS IS CAUSING ALL THESE CASUALTIES"?

the U.S. transferred 120mm mortar and 40mm grenade ammo from U.S. stockpiles to the IDF.

now i'm no diplomat...... but how does US propose a ceasefire 1 day then transfer ammo to one party the next?

Comment

• 120mm mortar launcher

high pressure 40mm automatic grenade launcher

low pressure 40mm grenade launcher mounted on AR-15/M-16/M-4 type rifle

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i think i got an answer to "WHAT WEAPONS IS CAUSING ALL THESE CASUALTIES"?

the U.S. transferred 120mm mortar and 40mm grenade ammo from U.S. stockpiles to the IDF.

now i'm no diplomat...... but how does US propose a ceasefire 1 day then transfer ammo to one party the next?
                Really can see how the rest of the world laughs at US diplomatic policy concerning the middle east, with us sending tens of billions of weapons/weapons systems to warring nations and warring factions.

I know it's more complicated then this, but I think it's a fair look at the whole mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Really can see how the rest of the world laughs at US diplomatic policy concerning the middle east, with us sending tens of billions of weapons/weapons systems to warring nations and warring factions.

I know it's more complicated then this, but I think it's a fair look at the whole mess.

Yeah, I saw this last night. ****ing unreal.

Comment

• love stewart.

don't care for colbert.

oliver on hbo is good too.

sidenote: every idiot is on this israel-palestine thing.

it's nothing.

the real bloodbath is *****e vs. sunni.

all those billion$$$$$ in arms abu dhabi, saudi, qatar is spending.

it's not for israel.

it's for IRAN.

Comment

• s h i i t e is censored lol

Comment

Working...
                      X